~The Official Cubs Rule Thread~

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Starting pitching is doin great (except Lilly has been roughed up his 2 starts coming off the DL) there Middle relief has been bad. Im lovin Big Z in the step up role, the pitchers before him just need to step it up. Silva has been a pleasant surprise.

The offense is starting to pick up (except Aramis and Lee). Soriano is actually hitting, same with Soto. Byrd has been a great off season signing. Theriot and Kosuke has been doin what they need to do which is get on base its just the middle of the line-up (lee and aramis) havent been knockin them in.

Im sure Lee and A-ram will turn it around, it is still very early. And Im liking what the rest of the team is doing, So im very optimistic about the season still....

Go Cubs Go!

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
I think ramirez will come around but damn is he strugglin. i wish they wud fire pinella it just hasnt worked. this team is not good tho. jim hendry shud get canned 2.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Does anyone know when they exactly started to strictly enforce the HGH Steriod testing these last 2-3 years??? Could that be maybe why Aramis and other players talent around the league have declined? Hmmm...

It's a reach, but I haven't been following baseball enough lately to really know and that's why I'm asking my Siccness baseball experts.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
yea, sad shit, RIP. I made a point to watch PTI (which I normally do everyday) and see what Wilbon had to say about his passing (As you probably know, Wilbon is from chicago and a huge fan). It was cool, Wilbon said he wore number 10 through little league cuz he was a 3rd basemen and Santo was the man. He did make a stretch and say Santo was the best 3rd baseman ever. Sad how he had both legs amputated. It was dope that he didn't let a loss of his leg to keep him from announcing the game on the radio. You'll be missed.