The official Breaking Bad is an awesome fucking show thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
Before Walt came along yes it was.
Before Walt there was no pure meth. That's why the new connection was butt hurt.

They could sell bunk meth at a lower price, yet Walt is thinking bigger. Get all these knocks sprung off the real thing and they will pay anything to get it where ur located!

What did Gus have before tuco let blue crystal on the streets

+ Gus was a killer, any mistake could be the end for u. That was well known.

Walt is Gus but he try's to deny it.

Jun 24, 2005
I like how when Walt puts a kid in danger by poisoning him mostly everyone still calls him a badass, and even as they see him not care when one of his underlings kills a kid everyone calls Walt a boss, but then he kills Mike and all of a sudden fuck Walt he's a walking piece of shit lol. I'm not gonna lie I'm in the same boat but damn.
It's gonna sound fucked up, but I'm all "fuck Walt" now because I had an attachment Mike as a character, whereas I didn't really have any attachment to Brock. Play for play, it's way more fucked up to poison an innocent kid, vs killing a vet in the drug business who has killed people. I just didn't have any attachment to Brock. Had he done it to another character that had been on the show for longer, I probably would have a different reaction.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
RIP Mike

He was totally right when he said Walt is to blame for everything bad that has happened. They had the perfect situation under that laundry shop.

People who really believe this are really fucking trippin? Walt is to blame for everything bad that has happened!?!?!?!??!?

Think about that for a second.

So Gus tried to Kill Walt and Jesse more than once and Walt was supposed to sit back and say...."ok, cool Gus. Go ahead and kill me, my family, and my "friend" Jesse."........who by the way....make you rich as fuck out here! and who else....by the way...produce Meth that Cartel (I said Cartel) can't even produce or make. Fuck you Gus, Die. Fuck you mike, Die. Fuck you everyone else, die.

I really enjoy Walt because he right almost all the time. He made the analogy to that other drug dealer this last episode about a World with out Classic Cocacola. Great point! People don't want to Kill Walt because they know he is the only person that can produce that only kind of meth. I agree with that showing Todd can be a mistake, but Walt doesn't make too many mistakes. Almost everything he does is calculated...........plus Todd doesn't come accross like a "smart kid" who will pick it up anytime soon.

I like the scene with Walt and Mike at the end. Mike is so pissed because Walt killed Mikes "Golden Goose", but let's face it. Walt did Mike a favor because Gus was going to get popped anyway. All Walt wanted from Mike was a little "gratitude" which Walt completely deserves. He got Mike his $5 Million Dollars. Then when Walt get's pissed enough to shoot Mike, he realizes at the end he did something he didn't have to do. He could of got the name another way (maybe).

Walt stealing Jesse's percentage of the product is wrong in so many ways. As much as Jesse owes Walt for saving his life over and over again, Walt owes Jesse about at much. I believe this will come back to haunt Walt.......alot.

Also, did anyone notice Skylar looking at Jesse or vice-versa. I called it a couple episodes ago, Skylar and Jesse will be fucking.....before this show is over.

Another great episode.

Dec 4, 2004
Also, did anyone notice Skylar looking at Jesse or vice-versa. I called it a couple episodes ago, Skylar and Jesse will be fucking.....before this show is over.
That's really reaching... Skyler wants nothing to do with Jesse as you could see when they were having dinner...like I don't wanna talk to you.

I think Walt is gonna make Todd his little goon and eventually Todd and Jesse will butt heads again before Walt and him ultimately clash.... it's only a matter of time before Jesse finds out about all the backstabbing shit Walt has done to him (let Jane die in front of him, poision Brock, purposely convince him to leave his new girl, kill Mike) this show gets better and better.

Props: Einstein
May 14, 2002
Does season 5 only has 8 episodes?
I have 7 so far, next week is the 8th and I cannot find any info that it will run more then 8 episodes?
If so, I can start watching soon I didn't want to watch one episode and then wait another week on the next one.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
You sure? I could've sworn that the remaining 8 episodes will air July 2013.
Goddamn you are right it just says summer of 2013. I thought it was the start of the year because, you know, that would be a break. What the fuck? They might as well just call it season 6 if we have to wait damn near a fucking year. Love the show and it will go down as one of my favorites ever but that's just straight up bullshit.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
~10 months is the usual amount of time "season breaks" last, because it's essentially making another season, with all the pre/post production work. They're not just sitting on the episodes for the lulz or something, they don't exist yet.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Goddamn you are right it just says summer of 2013. I thought it was the start of the year because, you know, that would be a break. What the fuck? They might as well just call it season 6 if we have to wait damn near a fucking year. Love the show and it will go down as one of my favorites ever but that's just straight up bullshit.
and you thought I was lying.....lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I can't think of any off the top of my head. I just know my ex-rommate that watched like a thousand shows would complain about the "3-4 months" inbetween episodes for midseason breaks of shows he watched. Either way I really don't care about other shows and how long they went on breaks for, I care about this show, and this 10 month break is bullshit. Just call it season 6 because that's what it really is. I don't care if they shot it all at the same time or not.