The official Breaking Bad is an awesome fucking show thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
If Walt didn't start cooking who else but Tuco and his cronies would Hank chase? He was clearly running the street level of things in town.

Nov 7, 2006
This show is called Breaking Bad. the whole point of the show was to watch Walt go from good to Bad. it's been shown since season1 that whenever he does something bad he gets a rush out of it EVERYTIME. and it took him being pushed to his complete lowest to break him and now there is no morales. he was likable because he did bad things to provide for his family, the only thing he had that was negative was his pride/ego which was IMO another thing that pushed him to become who he is (kind of like a perfect storm)

Walt never broke bad officially until he poisoned a kid, granted it was his last resort and he had nothing left to lose, but the simple fact he would stoop so low proved he was completely capable of what he's becoming. His pride is what makes him feel in control and such a badass, and it's his morality that he broke that makes him not give a fuck about anyone but himself anymore. the drug game broke him and broke his good character and i think thats the point of the show hence the name Breaking Bad. If people thought this was going to end with walt be heroic needs to rewatch the seasons and pay closer attention to detail.

Jun 21, 2005
I enjoy seeing people get shot with silenced guns. So, I guess this season will be them slowly rebuilding the operation? Am I mistaken or was that lady Gus's widow? Hopefully Mike kills her after he gets the connect on the precursor. Loose ends everywhere...
no, she worked for that german electromotive company or whatever, and was working to tie up loose ends that could connect the DEA back to her. she was obviously in on what gus was doing and doesnt want the DEA to figure it out
the maid was speaking Spanish to the little girl. maybe they are gus's family.

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
he was only onto tuco because of walt, and nothing else. if walt hadnt been out there doing shit, hank wouldve never been looking for leads on heisenberg bottom line. and the reason the twins came up in the first place was to kill walt. dont you remember that scene where they were sitting on walts bed wtih an axe as he was taking a shower, then gus called them off and sent them after hank instead?
they were only after Walt because they thought he killed Tuco, but it was Hank.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
A girl that age would know her colors already if she came from a real spanish speaking home. Gus would not have married/had children with such an incompetent woman, or let her in on the business. He would have killed her himself a long time ago.

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
This show is called Breaking Bad. the whole point of the show was to watch Walt go from good to Bad. it's been shown since season1 that whenever he does something bad he gets a rush out of it EVERYTIME. and it took him being pushed to his complete lowest to break him and now there is no morales. he was likable because he did bad things to provide for his family, the only thing he had that was negative was his pride/ego which was IMO another thing that pushed him to become who he is (kind of like a perfect storm)

Walt never broke bad officially until he poisoned a kid, granted it was his last resort and he had nothing left to lose, but the simple fact he would stoop so low proved he was completely capable of what he's becoming. His pride is what makes him feel in control and such a badass, and it's his morality that he broke that makes him not give a fuck about anyone but himself anymore. the drug game broke him and broke his good character and i think thats the point of the show hence the name Breaking Bad. If people thought this was going to end with walt be heroic needs to rewatch the seasons and pay closer attention to detail.
Yeah, i know. This has easily become my favorite show because of how well thought out it is. It just sucks to see a character that was pretty much 100% enjoyable to watch become such a negative character.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
the maid was speaking Spanish to the little girl. maybe they are gus's family.
dude, shes just a part of that fuckin german corporation i mean it was pretty obvious lol, i mean the whole damn episode is called "Madrigal" which is the company, madrigal electromotive. re-watch the episode. and she has the plug on methylamine, she was probably gus's corporate plug on it and just another part of gus's empire

re-watch it, i dont know how people think she was gus's wife ROFL

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
good episode, I bet that bitch is working for the old dude at the german company, not the one that died, but his boss, the owner. mike should have killed her.

she might be related to gus or something...

Jun 21, 2005
I enjoy seeing people get shot with silenced guns. So, I guess this season will be them slowly rebuilding the operation? Am I mistaken or was that lady Gus's widow? Hopefully Mike kills her after he gets the connect on the precursor. Loose ends everywhere...
dude, shes just a part of that fuckin german corporation i mean it was pretty obvious lol, i mean the whole damn episode is called "Madrigal" which is the company, madrigal electromotive. re-watch the episode. and she has the plug on methylamine, she was probably gus's corporate plug on it and just another part of gus's empire

re-watch it, i dont know how people think she was gus's wife ROFL
she cant be both.. maybe he was fucking her to get the connect.. who knows. i'm not saying its fact. just a thought after the first view, while im faded.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i think shes just meant to be an embodiment of the unseen damage that walt caused by killing gus. here we have this chick who we dont really know anything about other than shes some minor player in gus's empire, and works for madrigal electromotive and obviously makes some huge bucks, looking at her house. and shes panicked and her perfect little world shes built through most likely illegal means is being threatened by gus's death, so much so she freaks out and tries to have 11 people wiped out to protect it. shes like the embodiment of the unseen chaos that the arrogant walt has caused by killing gus

all in all i think shes just part of madrigal electromotive, makes good money but wanted even more, to provide a luxurious life for her daughter. she 'broke bad' in her own way by doing whatever she did to get connected in with gus, cooked his books or supplied chemicals or whatever she did. and shes breaking even more bad by trying to kill everyone who could connect it back to her, and now shes in deep way over her head.

walt thinks hes some kind of genius but he sent out shockwaves throughout the world that he cant even see yet, and i hope it destroys him. you got all these people losing their money, getting talked to by the DEA, all this shit walt doesnt even know about. lol meanwhile hes trying to live in some kind of sick and twisted idea of a family with a wife hes holding hostage. and hes maintaining all of these hollow disgusting friendships with people and family that hes screwed over in ways that should be punished with death. what a sick fuck

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
shes way too not calm to be either Gus's family or more deeply involved in the operation. As mentioned before she's a minor player who knew what Mike does and if they get to her she would definitely squeal.

Awesome episode, i like Mike more and more.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
shes way too not calm to be either Gus's family or more deeply involved in the operation. As mentioned before she's a minor player who knew what Mike does and if they get to her she would definitely squeal.

Awesome episode, i like Mike more and more.
yea hopefully mikes just using her to get the connect then he does the 'right' thing, puts a bullet in her face then buries her in a vat of acid in teh desert lol

also anybody who said "hank wont find shit on the laptop cause gus is a sav and probably had it encrypted" was right... unless its revealed later on that hank knows more than hes telling the DEA

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Because the DEA doesn't know what encryption is or how to get past it. lol. Hank doesn't seem smart enough to do that on his own though.

One other thing, Walt says he's 40 Gs in the hole? wtf? What about everything that's supposed to be laundered at the car wash?

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Because the DEA doesn't know what encryption is or how to get past it. lol. Hank doesn't seem smart enough to do that on his own though.

One other thing, Walt says he's 40 Gs in the hole? wtf? What about everything that's supposed to be laundered at the car wash?
i think the car wash is losing money at the moment, not sure though

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Someone help me understand something.......

WHY THE FUCK IS SKYLAR SO DEPRESSED?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I was really hoping Walt Smothered her at the end......or started hard fucking her again like the first series....LOL

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
She's scared of Walt, she sees him for the monster he has become. She's upset that she went along with it, she took him back after knowing what he was doing. She feels trapped now because she doesn't think leaving is even an option at this point because A) she doesn't know what Walt will do if she does and B) she has no money to up and leave him. Not to mention Walt Jr. would be asking a million questions and hate her if she did.

Dec 12, 2006
Never hated a fictional character more in my life I wonder if in real life her husband is like, damm my wife is a real bitch! and she might try to steal my money, fuck this ima cut