The official Breaking Bad is an awesome fucking show thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
I enjoy seeing people get shot with silenced guns. So, I guess this season will be them slowly rebuilding the operation? Am I mistaken or was that lady Gus's widow? Hopefully Mike kills her after he gets the connect on the precursor. Loose ends everywhere...

Nov 7, 2006
the best episode in the series, not quite. Good episode yes
Opinions. it's all opinions. I personally feel that was one of the most powerful episodes of the series without having to be so explosive. It was based of emotion and great acting and most of all great story telling and this episode had it all. everyone brought their A game even skylar by just showing the fear in her eyes from walt. the way they shot the scenes was brilliant too.

fuck Aaron Paul, who I've never considered a good actor anyway.
Wow really? dude is the only guy on the show that can show pure emotional and make it seem extremely real no matter the emotion. I personally feel Aaron is the strongest actor on a show full of amazing actors and that alone is an accomplishment.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I enjoy seeing people get shot with silenced guns. So, I guess this season will be them slowly rebuilding the operation? Am I mistaken or was that lady Gus's widow? Hopefully Mike kills her after he gets the connect on the precursor. Loose ends everywhere...
no, she worked for that german electromotive company or whatever, and was working to tie up loose ends that could connect the DEA back to her. she was obviously in on what gus was doing and doesnt want the DEA to figure it out

it was a pretty good episode but i was pretty pissed when it ended. i was just like, man wtf, THATS IT!?!?
lol fuck i cant wait for more episodes. i can totally see mike becoming the big shit out of the whole operation then hank busting mike, thinking hes heisenberg. i think i said that before

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I dont get how you can like the show so much then considering alot of this show is based off his emotions and character.

Maybe because Jesse is a supporting character. Maybe because I can separate an actors performance from the character that is written for them, and who they get direction on to play. Maybe because it has other actors who are you know, good.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
ive always thought jesse was a pretty good character, and aaron paul is a great actor.

man after the show was over i went to the bathroom, and came out and that stupid security show was playing, and was talking about that one dude/chick being a transvestite or whatever. lol wtf was that about. are people actually watching this show? i hope it fails so i dont have to see the stupid commercials anymore

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I'm just anti Aaron Paul/Jesse so we'll just have to agree to disagree. As the show continues to paint Jesse as the likable doofus with the only chance of redemption in the operation, I grow to despise him even more. Same goes for turning Walt into the unlikable villain, I enjoy his character more. Part of that is Cranston and his performance for sure.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i know it's been going on for a while, but the end of last season is when it started to get to be a bit much. still a great character, but they've turned a lot of the audience, and other characters in the show, completely against him.
well they should be against him, hes a piece of shit. he destroyed jesses entire life, hes killed people to protect himself, he poisoned a child, he destroyed his families life, he ruined his brother in laws health, hes destroyed so many lives and for waht? cause hes a little bitch who wants to prove he can make big bucks for his family?

no matter waht happens how rich he becomes how powerful he'll still be the little bitch that used to get punked at his lowly car wash job by his boss who is more of a man than him, and by high school kids, and who got punked out of millions of dollars during his chemistry years and became a nobody. fuck walt

Nov 7, 2006
ive always thought jesse was a pretty good character, and aaron paul is a great actor.

man after the show was over i went to the bathroom, and came out and that stupid security show was playing, and was talking about that one dude/chick being a transvestite or whatever. lol wtf was that about. are people actually watching this show? i hope it fails so i dont have to see the stupid commercials anymore
I watched the 1st 10 minutes of each episode so i can see the Breaking Bad footage that follows. but yeah that show is creepy weird. the one old chick is always jammed out and now the dude who runs shit is a chick. fuck that show and fuck AMC for making me watch that filth just to get a taste of the next Breaking Bad episode.

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
well they should be against him, hes a piece of shit. he destroyed jesses entire life, hes killed people to protect himself, he poisoned a child, he destroyed his families life, he ruined his brother in laws health, hes destroyed so many lives and for waht? cause hes a little bitch who wants to prove he can make big bucks for his family?

no matter waht happens how rich he becomes how powerful he'll still be the little bitch that used to get punked at his lowly car wash job by his boss who is more of a man than him, and by high school kids, and who got punked out of millions of dollars during his chemistry years and became a nobody. fuck walt
his brother in law is hurt because he killed Tuko, if he wasnt a cop that wouldnt have happened to him.

the poisoning of the kid is definitely when i decided he went waaaaay too far, fuck that shit. the only lives i can recall Walt taking are ones that made it possible for him to continue living. Jesse was a junkie low level drug dealer that would more than likely be in jail right now if it wasnt for Walt.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
his brother in law is hurt because he killed Tuko, if he wasnt a cop that wouldnt have happened to him.

the poisoning of the kid is definitely when i decided he went waaaaay too far, fuck that shit. the only lives i can recall Walt taking are ones that made it possible for him to continue living. Jesse was a junkie low level drug dealer that would more than likely be in jail right now if it wasnt for Walt.
he was only onto tuco because of walt, and nothing else. if walt hadnt been out there doing shit, hank wouldve never been looking for leads on heisenberg bottom line. and the reason the twins came up in the first place was to kill walt. dont you remember that scene where they were sitting on walts bed wtih an axe as he was taking a shower, then gus called them off and sent them after hank instead?