The OFFICIAL BAN ZMussoui THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Do yall want this bitch banned?

• Yeah, ban this bitch azz internet tough talker

Votes: 26 74.3%
  • keep him, we wanna see arson or chree expose him

Votes: 9 25.7%

• Total voters

Ant-1

Sicc OG
Mar 2, 2004
You spelled his name wrong, it's Zacarias Moussaoui and he aint no mastermind, he just a dumbass who got caught before doing it lol

Jan 27, 2010
lol

You spelled his name wrong, it's Zacarias Moussaoui and he aint no mastermind, he just a dumbass who got caught before doing it lol

well I was Blunted when I wrote it...

At Least someone with SOME form of awareness and Education

props Ant 1

Go ahead and Ban Me, and Ban Everyone else who has a real opinion too, then see how Cheezy things get..... thats how Rap got to be so mainstream and soft in the first place....
Remember?

Apr 27, 2009
well I was Blunted when I wrote it...

At Least someone with SOME form of awareness and Education

props Ant 1

Go ahead and Ban Me, and Ban Everyone else who has a real opinion too, then see how Cheezy things get..... thats how Rap got to be so mainstream and soft in the first place....
Remember?
good point,
but you are still my little bitch
but very good point nonetheless

Apr 27, 2009
Glad to see we agree on SOMETHIN! lol
ill stop fuckin with you dude.
but you owe siccness an apology for callin everyone fake.
and i dont think we should ban you on the grounds that we do need shit shaken up in siccness and not the same ole people givin props to the same ole shit.

Jan 27, 2010
ill stop fuckin with you dude.
but you owe siccness an apology for callin everyone fake.
and i dont think we should ban you on the grounds that we do need shit shaken up in siccness and not the same ole people givin props to the same ole shit.
co-sign
Now why the fuck couldn't I say it like that?

And
I apologise to any ill rappers I might have offended or none rappers i may have called out..

My intention was only to offend to wack mutha fuckas...my bad

Apr 27, 2009
ville, you cold mayne, you cold
posted the nigga myspace and everything, had that nigga change his pic and all.

say Muss, you better defend yoself g, cuzz if siccness gon let you hang around the only way you will get respect is if you take up for yourself

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
ville, you cold mayne, you cold
posted the nigga myspace and everything, had that nigga change his pic and all.

say Muss, you better defend yoself g, cuzz if siccness gon let you hang around the only way you will get respect is if you take up for yourself
hes tryin to say that AINT him...even though it changed from a pic of a dude to a pic of a dog right when i posted it....

ya done son

Jan 27, 2010
fuck that guy, and his Dog
you could say whatever you want, post who ever you want to post...
truth is, i'm a little old for all that myspace shit.... and that pic of a Dog doesn't proove Shit...
Anybody who wants to clown me should so on the 14th, @ the haiti charity event.

word up..