The OFFICIAL BAN ZMussoui THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Do yall want this bitch banned?

• Yeah, ban this bitch azz internet tough talker

Votes: 26 74.3%
  • keep him, we wanna see arson or chree expose him

Votes: 9 25.7%

• Total voters
Mar 17, 2009
www.smokebreakrecords.com
Then who was it???
I don't know homie, but if its someone who has an issue w me or my crew, I wish he would stop hidin his bitch ass hand and address me.

If you're a rapper that I've had a past issue with...either get over it or drop a track a out me....I already told you I'm down for the battle homie....

If you're just a mark who aint got no life....pick another nigga homie...I work too hard to let a nitwit like you detour my mission.

5xLoC

Sicc OG
May 2, 2003
www.myspace.com
and whomever said that Terrorist where cowards I agree with you... I would categorize them as half ass revolutionaries with outdated logic and a knack for taking shortcuts.
u gotta further explain that homie... i mean
what other route could they take to accomplish their goal, that u wouldnt categorize as cowardly?

"terrorists" in general are far from cowards
fucc em!, i feel u! but that dont make them cowards, at all

4 the most part they do as they say... so i ask... in what world do u live in where bein bout it is considered cowardly?

PAIN

Feb 21, 2009
It Looks like someone was trying to promote their show & get people to it in a "Creative" way & it got out of hand for them...