The Official 2013 Raiders Offseason Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol. they just know its pointless to watch. btw T @Tony do u make comments on PFT?

Oct 10, 2005
TP, Sio, Matt McGloin, Brice Butler some of the standouts. Shame our first two picks this year aren't suited up. Joselio Jansen is not cut out to be a nickel corner and I can't remember seeing a pass thrown his way not end up as a completion. Oh yeah and all you Raider fans are faggots.
What you have a Raider avatar sound like a fan but are calling the fans faggots?:paranoid:

Props: Joey
Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
TP, Sio, Matt McGloin, Brice Butler some of the standouts. Shame our first two picks this year aren't suited up. Joselio Jansen is not cut out to be a nickel corner and I can't remember seeing a pass thrown his way not end up as a completion. Oh yeah and all you Raider fans are faggots.
why i gotta be a faggot for being a raider fan? you butt hurt or something kid?

Props: Joey

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
Wilson played after Mclovin? did he fall off during training camp that much or was there another reason they have him playing last?
they said that apparently,mclovin has been throwing better and showing a stronger arm in practice!,..and it showed with that long pass he threw,...shit was tight!..

and did anybody else get a flashback when #34 was in the back field running the ball,..shit felt like we were watching the return of Bo Jackson all over again,fuckin dope!!

the defense looked fucking sicc all night!..nuff said!

fuck the cowpatties!

DIE HARD!

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
they said that apparently,mclovin has been throwing better and showing a stronger arm in practice!,..and it showed with that long pass he threw,...shit was tight!..

and did anybody else get a flashback when #34 was in the back field running the ball,..shit felt like we were watching the return of Bo Jackson all over again,fuckin dope!!

the defense looked fucking sicc all night!..nuff said!

fuck the cowpatties!

DIE HARD!
Our D always looks good in Pre-season man come on now! but once training camp is done dudes dont give a shit they just trying to make the team for the $

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
1st pre-season game tonight man. Yall ain't got shit to talk about? Chree @Chree please clown these fairweather ass niggas. Yall embarrass me as a fellow Raider fan.

T.P. coming for that number one spot and 10 new faces on our starting D got me juiced. I cant wait to see this shit.
Fairweather fan? Lmfao. I was at the game you fuckin square. Where were you? think I'm gonna spend my time at the game on a damn message board. I got home, fucked my girl and knocked out because I had been up since 5am. My life don't revolve around a message board... miss me with that fairweather fan bullshit

Last edited:

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
C'mon man, we been at war since 2002 on these boards for the Raiders bro. There are many Die Hard Raider fans on the sicc.