The Official 2013 Raiders Offseason Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Yeah but the plan was for Palmer to play a few years under Hue Jackson it wasn't for just that one season (that's why he was still under contract). If Palmer would have known that Jackson wasn't going to be the coach, he probably wouldn't have come.

He wanted out from the Raiders because he sees the direction they're headed. Who would take a pay cut to sit around a watch a team rebuild?
That plan was so bad that they've both been shown the door. If I was a Raiders fan I wouldn't be mad Palmers gone. By the time the team is good Palmer will suck. He kinda already does. Then Raider fans are mad they gave up a 5th rounder next year for a young guy who can peak at the same time as the guys Reggie drafts. And if it doesn't pan out with Flynn who gives a shit its only a 5th round pick.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
That plan wasn't that bad. It turned bad when Al Davis passed because if Al was still here, Jackson would still be here, DHB would still be here, and Palmer would still be here. The Raiders would be in serious contention for the SuperBowl.

Things turned bad when Reggie McKenzie started running the show.... first thing he did was fire Jackson who was mostly responsible for getting the Raiders to .500.

Hopefully Flynn is good!

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
Raiders aint going to be shit for 2-3 years you get players in the draft Reggie had to dump all the over paid fuckers they didnt do shit for that money i dont even care im not expecting much this year maybe little more scoring an a little better D Play but im not expecting to be in the playoffs or even 8-8 it takes a full year for guys to start to gel with other new players that team is going to pretty much be a new team, i give flynn 2-3 years

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
in all honesty. it would have been better if Reggie would have done this purging last year. but i guess he needed to see where they were at. AL's and Hue's players are gone,now the team is all his. now hopefully within a a few seasons. they will build a strong team back up through shrewd moves

Props: T-Rip

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
That plan wasn't that bad. It turned bad when Al Davis passed because if Al was still here, Jackson would still be here, DHB would still be here, and Palmer would still be here. The Raiders would be in serious contention for the SuperBowl.

Things turned bad when Reggie McKenzie started running the show.... first thing he did was fire Jackson who was mostly responsible for getting the Raiders to .500.

Hopefully Flynn is good!
i am far from a raider hater by any means, but lol que?

Feb 12, 2004

Hopefully Flynn is good!
dafuq?

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv

Hopefully Flynn is good!
things were already bad when Reggie came in the fuck were you watching Carson was 8-16 as a raiders starter

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
Lol. better than jamarcus though amiright.

man, if jason campbell only new how to fuckin slide, and not flop like a dead giraffe when hes gonna run the ball... we woulda made the playoffs that year.

raiders are where qb's go to die. im suprised anyone willing to come here. o wait, only backups are willing...

Props: 5-Dime NwK
Jan 18, 2006
things were already bad when Reggie came in the fuck were you watching Carson was 8-16 as a raiders starter
Last season was all bad just cuz of the dumb OC they had. Thank god hes gone, hopefully Mcfadden can stay healthy most of the season at least lol cuz hes gonna beast again and that will help the passing game tremendously. No more of those dumb zone blocking schemes i dont believe

I think Carson would have done a lot better last season if he was in same system as we were running 2 seasons ago but im glad we got a younger qb and if he doesn't pan out so what we didnt give up much. To me Flynn never really got his shot not expecting anything amazing but dude might really be legit has shown what hes capable of in the few starts hes had

Last edited:

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Carson was brought in off of the couch with no training camp.... then the next year he ran Greg Knapp's offense and still put up decent numbers.

That 8-16 record had more to do with that sorry defense that couldn't stop the run. Things were worse on the defensive side of the ball.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Tony, you are fucking delusional and so far up Hue's ass it is comical!
I guess so huh.... McFadden was playing and putting up MVP type numbers in Hue's offense. Go learn the game of football before you throw insults like the stupid one you just threw. In Hue we trusted.... The Raiders are taking steps backwards.