The Official 2013 Raiders Offseason Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2009
All this back and forth about fighting is gettin' old and played out. I don't care if you took up MMA for 8 years as a hobby. I'm not going to let another man put his hands on me without retaliating. You can get it just like I can!

Talk Raider football or keep it movin'....
LOL. You are such a fuck boy.

Props: Unk1ne

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
WOW @ reece's deal

Marcel Reece's three-year extension with the Raiders is worth more than $13 million.
The deal includes $7.2 million guaranteed, which easily makes him the highest paid fullback over Le'Ron McClain and Mike Tolbert.

Props: Tony
Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
Wow, you really think that was funny huh... That Giants fan just returned home a few months ago, he was in a coma and damn near died. He is messed up for the rest of his life, suffers from short term memory loss and everything. I don't see nothing funny about that at all. The dude probably has a family, wife, and kids and just wanted to enjoy himself at an away game. It seems like you condone people getting harassed, beat up, and stabbed at games. That's the reason the 49ers and Raiders don't play in pre-season anymore because of idiots like you!

So you're movin' to Sac huh... boy am I really scared. I already told you, I'm not showing up to no game looking for a fight (especially at the Oakland Coliseum). If I do come to the game, I'm coming to watch a football game and enjoy myself with my family. I don't think those dudes at the game would care how many teams I choose to root for anyway.

All this back and forth about fighting is gettin' old and played out. I don't care if you took up MMA for 8 years as a hobby. I'm not going to let another man put his hands on me without retaliating. You can get it just like I can!

Talk Raider football or keep it movin'....
you sound like the biggest bitch made faggot ever dude, tuck your tail between your legs and keep it moving bud, whine about how we dont play SF we play them next year as we'll be playing NFC West, god kid how old are you 17? bet you got bullied alot in school you one those anti bully motherfuckers huh? dude get the fuck off the siccness and go play video games

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
Vic Tafur ‏ V @VIC Tafur 2m
Safety Tyvon Branch's ankle injury is significant, Raiders coach Dennis Allen said.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
Usama young is a beast mang!!..he was the #6 free agent up for grabs when we got him!..nice pick up!..our defense should be trouble for a lot of teams to handle this year!

Die hard!