The Official 2013 Post Your Fantasy Team Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
won $500 (would of been nice to be regular season champ and pt champ i was 1/2 game and 10 pts behind both that would of paid another $500)

i won 106-74
luckily i benched stafford's sorry ass for big ben

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
i had my whole team get me 106 points he had manning and cincy get him 50 points by then he still had jeffery, edelman, crabtree, r.bush, forte, novak & pitta left to play i thought i was fucked for sure but i won by 4

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
My gfs league goes to week 17. She made it to the championship tonight. That's basically my second team since I manage it for her, so I'm gonna make sure she wins because I'm gonna see that money too

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
feels good man especially when money is involved glad its over tho now shits stressful and to lose the championship would have been a shitty way to end since it was winner take all and i was 0-2 against the person i played i sent him a big fat fuck you for talking shit all year and talkin shit like he already won after my team played all the early games

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
championship comin up and the dude im playing has Jamaal Charles. Charles might be benched early since the Chiefs are locked in at the five seed. So I picked up Knile Davis, who no one claimed off waivers, and this guy messages me and goes off on me because he claimed I did that just because he has Charles.

Well fuck yeah I did that, I'm trying to win, and he could have claimed him if he wanted. Second, my rb's are garbage, so why the fuck not

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
i like how every fantasy site actually acts like Zac Stacy was ever available off the waiver wire, listing him as a "hot" waiver wire pickup for the last 15 weeks..someone drafted dude in my league

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
My gfs league goes to week 17. She made it to the championship tonight. That's basically my second team since I manage it for her, so I'm gonna make sure she wins because I'm gonna see that money too
So have a flex question on her team... frank gore vs. Arizona (best run defense in the league) or jarrett boykin vs. Chicago?

This is a 2qb league, she started the season with Aaron Rodgers, Mike Vick, and Pryor. I was able to plug in a bunch of scrubs and backup qbd and somehow still got her to the championship. Rodgers is finally back, but I have a question about the 2nd qb, would you rather start Orton vs. Philly, Pryor vs. Denver, or Cousins vs. The Giants?

She has jamaal charles and he's not playing, which sucks. That's why playing to week 17 is stupid

Last edited:

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
just picked up reggie bush cuz someone dropped him.

right now im thinking reggie bush and knile davis. would u guys play donald brown over either of those two?

i also have andre ellington but i hate the timeshare with mendenhall and they're playing the Niners.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Won my championship by thirty points, and without playing Boldin, who has 22 points. Reggie Bush and Knile Davis were great pickups this last week, they combined for 34 points.

went from having a brain aneurysm during my draft, because the wi fi went out, to having a shitty ass team and almost not playing, to going 3-8 at one point, to squeaking into the playoffs at 6-8 and the eighth seed, knocking off the one seed, and winning out to win the championship. won the last 6 weeks of the season. pretty stoked.