The Official 2013 Post Your Fantasy Team Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
i got brees vs the panthers or romo vs the redskins in the championship i sat down panthers defense put in the rams brees tore up the panthers a couple weeks ago but didnt play that great last game and is playing away
That's tough. It's 50/50 in my opinion. It's hard to sit Brees ever, but it's a legitimate concern. Romo has a great matchup and Brees has a terrible one, but you have to worry about Romo being a choker and playing shitty. I guess Romo, but I could go either way.

I'm starting Romo this week as of right now... but Aaron Rodgers comes back should I start him instead??

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
yeah thing is i got murray dez and witten in so if cowboys fuck up like they have been im fucked think ill keep brees in got cj2k on the bench have stacy as my other RB and i lost twice already to this dude to beat him in the championship and win all the money would be dope

Feb 14, 2004
I'm going to the finals. I won 13 in a row. Hopefully be 14 in a row. I'm anxious as fuck. $1200+ if I win. The dude I'm up against has Jamaal Charles, hopefully he doesn't have another monster game!

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Tony Romo vs. Washington or Jay Cutler vs. Philly? I had Romo in my lineup, but I keep hearing everyone talk about how he always struggles in Washington, and Cutler against Philly is a good matchup. Also could start Rodgers if he comes back.

Jun 23, 2002
I say Cutler, Marshall and Jeffrey catching everything right now. I got the same issue but without Romo. I got Cutler starting w/ Rodgers on the bench. If Rodgers comes back I'm handcuffed. I'll probably stick with Cutler.

Here's my current lineup for the championship:

Cutler
Gordon
S. Smith
Randle (only in bc Cruz is gonna miss the game. only other option is Boykin from Green Bay)
Lacy
Mccoy
Witten
Z. Stacy (flex)
Gano
KC Def

Bench players that matter:

Andre Brown
Miami defense
San Diego defense

My only concerns are at QB and Defense. KC/MIA/SD - which one is the best start? If Rodgers comes back should I roll the dice with him? I'm hoping he doesn't so I have to start Cutler lol. I need your experts opinions brehs..

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Id roll with the Chiefs D. Colts could put up some points but the Chiefs are fantasy's highest scoring D and they are on a roll, and should force a turnover or two and get some sacks. They also get TDs on special teams and the occasional pick 6. I'd play them but I have the Niners D and I like that matchup, at home, against the Falcons a little better. The Niners have only allowed more than 20 points once in the last 8 games, and that was to the Saints.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I say Cutler, Marshall and Jeffrey catching everything right now. I got the same issue but without Romo. I got Cutler starting w/ Rodgers on the bench. If Rodgers comes back I'm handcuffed. I'll probably stick with Cutler.

Cutler
Gordon
S. Smith
Randle (only in bc Cruz is gonna miss the game. only other option is Boykin from Green Bay)
Lacy
Mccoy
Witten
Z. Stacy (flex)
Gano
KC Def

Andre Brown
Miami defense
San Diego defense

My only concerns are at QB and Defense. KC/MIA/SD - which one is the best start? If Rodgers comes back should I roll the dice with him? I'm hoping he doesn't so I have to start Cutler lol. I need your experts opinions brehs..
Yeah I'm also thinking Cutler because of the talent around him, also if matt cassel can light up that defense imagine what cutler could do

Your lineup looks good. Only kinda weaker spots are wr2/3. Not too bad though. You're strong everywhere else. And yeah roll with kc defense... play your studs. Indy offense isn't that great

So fuck it I'll just post my championship lineup too

Jay Cutler
Josh Gordon
Calvin Johnson
Antonio Brown
Matt Forte
Eddie Lacy
Delanie Walker
Keenan Allen (flex)
Justin Tucker
Lavonte David
Deandre Levy

Bench: Aaron Rodgers, Tony Romo, Danny Woodhead, Zac Stacy, Kendall Wright, Tony Gonzalez

My concerns are qb, te, and flex... thinking maybe Zac Stacy over Keenan Allen, it's ppr though, so I'm thinking Allen

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
a lotta sites list Fitzgerald against the Seahawks, despite his concussion as a low WR2/high WR3. I dont think im gonna risk playing him. he had 2 catches for 17 yards against them earlier this year, and that was in Arizona.

Feb 14, 2004

Cutler
Gordon
S. Smith
Lacy
Mccoy
Witten
Z. Stacy (flex)
Gano
KC Def

Andre Brown
Miami defense
San Diego defense

Rodgers not expected to play this Sunday, so no choice but to start Cutler. I wouldn't consider starting Rodgers right away anyways. He won't have a really good game coming off of that injury and this close to the end of the regurlar season. Cutler has two beast to throw to, can't go wrong with that. KC Defense definitely.

Feb 14, 2004
Yeah I'm also thinking Cutler because of the talent around him, also if matt cassel can light up that defense imagine what cutler could do

Your lineup looks good. Only kinda weaker spots are wr2/3. Not too bad though. You're strong everywhere else. And yeah roll with kc defense... play your studs. Indy offense isn't that great

So fuck it I'll just post my championship lineup too

Jay Cutler
Josh Gordon
Calvin Johnson
Antonio Brown
Matt Forte
Eddie Lacy
Delanie Walker
Keenan Allen (flex)
Justin Tucker
Lavonte David
Deandre Levy

Bench: Aaron Rodgers, Tony Romo, Danny Woodhead, Zac Stacy, Kendall Wright, Tony Gonzalez

My concerns are qb, te, and flex... thinking maybe Zac Stacy over Keenan Allen, it's ppr though, so I'm thinking Allen
Stick with Cutler, Eagles D sucks ass. I'd stick with Walker at TE. Gonzalez up against a D that's stingy to opposing TE's. And I'd stick with Allen at flex.

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2004
Here's my starters for the championship game:

Cam Newton
Marshawn Lynch
Knowshon Moreno
Le'Veon Bell
AJ Green
Julian Edelman
Greg Olsen
Matt Prater
Rams D

My only thing is defense. Start Rams D or Broncos D. Both of them are facing shitty teams. With Rams playing at home against the Bucs and Broncos playing at Houston.

My bench squad: Montee Ball, Torrey Smith, James Jones, Dwayne Bowe, Michael Crabtree, Tim Wright, and Broncos D.

Here's my opponents starters:

Tom Brady
Jamaal Charles
Chris Johnson
Zac Stacy
T.Y. Hilton
Brian Hartline
Charles Clay
Greg Zuerlein
Cowboys D

His bench squad: RG III, Ben Tate(have no idea why he's still on this dudes team), Harry Douglas, Wes Welker, Jerrett Boykin, Jared Cook, and Texans D.

Last edited:

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Here's my starters for the championship game:

Cam Newton
Marshawn Lynch
Knowshon Moreno
Le'Veon Bell
AJ Green
Julian Edelman
Greg Olsen
Matt Prater
Rams D

My only thing is defense. Start Rams D or Broncos D. Both of them are facing shitty teams. With Rams playing at home against the Bucs and Broncos playing at Houston.

My bench squad: Montee Ball, Torrey Smith, James Jones, Dwayne Bowe, Michael Crabtree, Tim Wright, and Broncos D.

Here's my opponents starters:

Tom Brady
Jamaal Charles
Chris Johnson
Zac Stacy
T.Y. Hilton
Brian Hartline
Charles Clay
Greg Zuerlein
Cowboys D

His bench squad: RG III, Ben Tate(have no idea why he's still on this dudes team), Harry Douglas, Wes Welker, Jerrett Boykin, Jared Cook, and Texans D.
I'd go with donkeys defense. Schaub playing and he's always good for a pick 6