The Official 2013 NFL Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
My fave team steelers suck ass, I dont get specifically why considering ben always makes do with an injured o-line. If Maurkice Pouncey could ever stay healthy for more than a week that'd be nice. Despite all the letdowns Le'Veon Bell definitely looks like a good pick from his play in London.

The AFC is upside down, teams like chiefs, dolphins, browns and san diego (I thought chargers would play like the jags this year) looking like factors. But saints made fins look pretty terrible so I don't even know what to think of them.

Oh ya and Fuck the Patriots.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9781054/jamarcus-russell-contacted-tennessee-titans-source-says

Titans contacted JaMarcus Russell
Updated: October 6, 2013, 2:21 PM ET
By Adam Schefter | ESPN

The Tennessee Titans have reached out to former No. 1 overall draft pick JaMarcus Russell to gauge the quarterback's interest in returning to the NFL, a source told ESPN.

The Titans contacted Russell in the wake of losing starting quarterback Jake Locker, who is expected to miss at least four weeks after suffering injuries to his hip and knee last Sunday against the New York Jets.

The Titans were told that Russell is interested in joining the team but is unable to do so because of a knee injury, which he suffered this summer and is still rehabbing. It is the same injury that has prevented Russell from following through on other calls he has received from teams.

Russell, who hasn't played a down of football in the NFL since 2009, had a tryout with the Chicago Bears this past June and demonstrated that he had significantly improved his conditioning. Russell was inconsistent throwing the football, however, and went unsigned during the preseason.

But the fact that teams keep calling while Russell is rehabbing is the surest sign that his comeback is neither over nor complete.

The top overall draft selection of the Raiders in 2007, Russell won just seven of 25 starts during his career at Oakland. He completed 52.1 percent of his passes for 18 touchdowns, 23 interceptions and a passer rating of 65.2.

Jan 18, 2006
Believe it or not I want the Broncos to win the Superbowl so Peyton will retire after this season. Always thought he was way better then Brady and after he shatters all the records this season it will be unanimous