The Official 2013 NFL Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
the motherfuckers better win monday since im going there an wanna talk shit after a win in mile high but im going to be real, this will be a true test Vs a Elite team if we can keep it close we can win but we need #2 And #20 to really play hard, Mcfadden needs to come out and rush for over 120 + yards and Pryor needs to be able to run for least 100+ yards and pass for least 200+ so untill we beat an Elite team im not excited about shit Jags suck and we couldnt even get TD's we had to get FGs Just Saying

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
the coaches played it conservative against the jags and just let them beat themselves. pryor didn't have a bunch of highlights, but he didn't have any turnovers either. which is exactly what they wanted for that game.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Anybody else think the Raiders are going to pull off the upset tonight? I do, I see Peyton Manning two stepping tonight!! Just gotta watch that tight end....

Raiders 24
Broncos 20

Healthy McFadden is always bad news for Denver. TP and McFadden may be too much for them to handle tonight.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Anybody else think the Raiders are going to pull off the upset tonight? I do, I see Peyton Manning two stepping tonight!! Just gotta watch that tight end....

Raiders 24
Broncos 20

Healthy McFadden is always bad news for Denver. TP and McFadden may be too much for them to handle tonight.
Worst prediction in the world

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
FOX's Jay Glazer reports the Panthers are discussing a trade that would send LB Jon Beason to the Giants.
Beason was benched for Week 3, which was ironically Carolina's blowout win over the Giants. Returning from microfracture surgery, Beason was not effective in a part-time role in Weeks 1-2. He's appeared in just eight games since the end of the 2010 season. He'd be a minimal upgrade for New York's barely-there linebacker corps despite his Pro-Bowl pedigree.
wow. remember the debates between him and willis for best ilb