The Official 2013 NBA Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Somebody else is making LeBron play D, plain and simple.
Lebron is playin 1 on 5 against a overall more talented team with one of the best coaches ever. Jordan wouldn't win with his supporting cast playing this bad. And he is none of the best on ball defenders in the league, 5 time all NBA defensive first teamer and robbed this year.

Last edited:

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Congrats to Gueroloco @Gueroloco DFresh77 @DFresh77 OG_Carl_Weather @OG_Carl_Weather nonfiCKtion @nonfiCKtion @ , savage @savage , and all the Spurs fans on here on winning their 5th NBA Championship.

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2006
Lmao @ Jerrys kid holy shit. And the Spurs are really fucking good. The Heat shouldn't go after Melo they got enough soft defensive ball hogs. Bosh turned into fuckin Steve Kerr or sumthin. They need some depth and a inside presence. Lol @ starting Rashard Lewis that's weak as fuck.
Funniest thing about that is Ray Allen said in the preseason that he never played on a team that had a bench that was so deep. I still dont understand why Greg Oden didnt get playing time, not like he could do any worse on both sides of the court then any of the Heats other Centers did.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Total domination..a healthy motivated team made it all the way..
I thought the Spurs were gonna to win, but you're right...it was total domination. They made it look so easy. My expectations was that we was gonna see a 7 game series, but nah. They executed on both sides of the ball, and when they do that, they're a very difficult team to beat.