The Official 2013 NBA Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2003
Nice little lead but we still got a half to go..... The Heat will make a run so lets stay with the game plan and continue playing the way they've been playing, GO SPURS GOOOOOO!

Jan 18, 2006
Leonard and Green have improved since last Finals. To many people to guard Miami defense has not answer. This Spurs team plays the best team ball since dating back to maybe even the 80's. Jordan was sorta selfish but obviously the goat. Noone expected this of much a beatdown though. Still if the Heat didnt have homefield last season cuz of being in the weak ass East this is what the result would have been imo.

Carsmello aint going to the Heat, I highly doubt it. Its all speculation right now. I hate when shit like this comes out before the playoffs are even over with.

Last edited:

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Leonard and Green have improved since last Finals. To many people to guard Miami defense has not answer. Noone expected this of much a beatdown though. Still if the Heat didnt have homefield last season cuz of being in the weak ass East this is what the result would have been imo.

Carsmello aint going to the Heat, I highly doubt it. Its all speculation right now. I hate when shit like this comes out before the playoffs are even over with.
poor norris cole couldnt keep up with parker, and i dont know who's bright idea was it to have rashard lewis try.

Apr 20, 2003
Leonard and Green have improved since last Finals. To many people to guard Miami defense has not answer. This Spurs team plays the best team ball since dating back to maybe even the 80's. Jordan was sorta selfish but obviously the goat. Noone expected this of much a beatdown though. Still if the Heat didnt have homefield last season cuz of being in the weak ass East this is what the result would have been imo.

Gotta throw in Patty Mills and Boris Diaw as well..... Boris has been playing some good ball this year and dude can pass the rock well and Patty has been a spark backing up TP! Patty Mills was only active in last year's NBA finals two out of the 7 games, this NBA Finals has played in all four of them and has contributed a nice little spark off the bench with his offense and has defended pretty well too.