****The Official 2012-13 49ers offseason thread.****

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
never know until those 16 games have been played.. that's what im doin.. it doesnt look good but hey.. "You play to win the game"
If you know your players you can somewhat see whats coming, I ain't hating on my team, its more about the front office being hesitant on acting and signing at least one solid young prospect FA. If anybody is being a fairweather fan its you for not looking at details and the intricacies of the business side of football which relates to your team improving or fucking up.

49ers till the casket drops cabrones!

Jan 5, 2006
dont give that business bullshit.. i'm a business major, i'm talking about the sport side.. not much you can do, you're not an investor, youre not on the board.. you have little say regardless.

this is what I see from yall.. "okay I give up.. i cant wait for 2012-2013.." oh but the season hasn't even started yet, not even preseason! theres two ways about being realistic.. theres the one side where youre a pessimist, and then the other side where you're like this is gonna be a long and tough season but we'll see where this goes.. That's like your homie has money, he goes broke, then you're like ahh see you in 2012-2013 when you have money and doin better nigga..