****The Official 2012-13 49ers offseason thread.****

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
alex smith is a faggot but theyre only holding onto him because they know as long as hes starting, theres no way they wont land the first pick and andrew luck. pretty sly bastards if you ask me. smart move.

Jul 25, 2007
Fuck what happend to the 49ers Faithful. Am I the only one??????? Y'all startin to sound like raider fans hahaha
Hey, im a 49er fan fasho but you gotta keep it real. This squad is garbage. No fuckin faith in this secondary, QB, pass rush, WRs and Gore possibly being traded. We are the fucking Golden State Warriors of football.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
So far it seems we are saving money for next year even though we are under the cap, we starting to sound like the Knicks trying to get Lebron from 2 years ago. They going off a 3 year plan but fuck we have to pick up at least 1 great Free Agent this year too, damn front office better get their shit together.

Feb 12, 2004
Fuck the Giants again... All I say is have faith in them... Not cool giving up on your team already!
lol I love pissing this guy off.

Anyways, I think we can be decent if Harbaugh can get enough of the new systems implemented and the players feel comfortable. But we also need to make up for some of the talent we lost and fix some of our weaknesses. You guys have to remember our biggest addition was the subtraction of Simpletary and addition of coach Harbaugh and his staff. Go Niners!!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Fuck what happend to the 49ers Faithful. Am I the only one??????? Y'all startin to sound like raider fans hahaha
nah in order to sound like raider fans, u gotta be completely delusional thinking your team is gonna be really good, when in reality, the team will suck

Sep 15, 2009
I'm hoping for the best and that Harbaugh can make our mediocre team excel. It's very discouraging to see every fuckin team in our division making moves to get much better and we are just sitting there like idiots.

You never know in our division. Seahawks have a new QB and so does Arizona. We have a new coach with a new system and Rams have the same coach, but new offensive coordinator and new system. Let's prepare for an unpredictable season

Jan 5, 2006
I dont want none of yall to cheer for the 9ers then.. if you cant cheer at their worst.. dont cheer at their best.. thats fairweather shit that should be left up to those who hopped on the Green Bay, Steelers and Saints wagons..

May 6, 2009
I dont want none of yall to cheer for the 9ers then.. if you cant cheer at their worst.. dont cheer at their best.. thats fairweather shit that should be left up to those who hopped on the Green Bay, Steelers and Saints wagons..
For real. You gotta ride with your team through the highs and the lows.

Feb 12, 2004
Who said they're giving up being fans? I'm riding with my team through thick and thin. I got my shit tatted on me and been a die hard, 3rd generation fan for 25 yrs. Aint nobody ever thought about giving up being a Niner fan. We're just being REALISTIC with what the fuck is going on right now.

It's Niners til the casket drops homie!!