The Official 2011-12 Chicago Bulls Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Kendall Gill's shitting on Watson right now. Said he was afraid to take those FTs so he passed to Asik, and they need to get a new backup PG because he can't handle the pressure.

Jan 12, 2006
you can have all the role players you want, when it comes down to it you need to have 2 real threats on offense to win the nba finals. Come around playoff time derrick rose will not be enough. If i was the bulls i would make everyone available for trade for the exception of rose in order to bring in Dwight Howard.
said this back in February

Jan 12, 2006
DIDN'T THE ROLE PLAYER PISTONS BEAT YRR LAKERS IN THE FINALS YEARS BACK BASED ON D....KINDA LIKE THE BULLS. ROSE DOWN NOAH DOWN DENGS WRIST NO EXCUSES JUST FACTS.
lol is that what the bulls are trying to re create by signing a over the hill rip hamilton?? No wonder Rose was campaigning for management to sign Pau Gasol, everyone knows the team surrounding him at the moment don't got it.

Jun 6, 2008
San Jose, Ca
LAUGHING MYSELF IRON LUNGS. A JUST TALKIN SPORTS WITH U. REALLY IT WAS ALL HOPE WITH THE BULLS AS OF LATE GOOD RUN NOT ENOUGH. IT WAS LOOKN UP NOW?.....REALLY THO IM ROOTIN 4 KOBE USED 2 HATE EM LIKE OLE SCHOO LAKERS HATED JORDAN! NOW I LOOK AT KOBE LIKE HE'S THE MAN CUZ HE IS I NO TOO MANY LAKERS FANS 2 HATE EM WISH Y'ALL THE BEST!

Jan 12, 2006
LAUGHING MYSELF IRON LUNGS. A JUST TALKIN SPORTS WITH U. REALLY IT WAS ALL HOPE WITH THE BULLS AS OF LATE GOOD RUN NOT ENOUGH. IT WAS LOOKN UP NOW?.....REALLY THO IM ROOTIN 4 KOBE USED 2 HATE EM LIKE OLE SCHOO LAKERS HATED JORDAN! NOW I LOOK AT KOBE LIKE HE'S THE MAN CUZ HE IS I NO TOO MANY LAKERS FANS 2 HATE EM WISH Y'ALL THE BEST!
yea i still hate jordan, so i see where you're coming from. mainly i want the bulls to be legit because i like rose and want him to knock out the miami cHeat. I think the bulls have an elite coach and point guard, now all they need is that elite Center and i think they will shit on the cHeat.