The Official 2011-12 Chicago Bulls Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
LOL i completely understand why you're saying Korver doesnt play defense, but i doubt you watch film. And I do, the kid isnt bad against average to above average players. He playes tough and hard on DEF and really tries. His numbers on the defensive end are about the same or better than Bogans anyways

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
LOL i completely understand why you're saying Korver doesnt play defense, but i doubt you watch film. And I do, the kid isnt bad against average to above average players. He playes tough and hard on DEF and really tries. His numbers on the defensive end are about the same or better than Bogans anyways
Naw I dont have access to their films but I pretty much watch every game of theirs so I know what I am talking about. He is not a good defender. He trys I will give u that but when u dont have it u dont have it. Bogans is easily a way better defender especially one on one. Got Em!!

Why?

Banned
Sep 8, 2011
His shadow runs laps around him

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Rip Hamilton just became available. I would put him right behind J-Rich as far as who I want to sign. Got Em!!

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
perhaps you should watch film of korver.... he is a liability on D...

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Well J-Rich signed with the Magic so he isnt an option. Word has it that Rip Hamilton is our first choice anyway once Detroit let him go. Well see if we get that done. Got Em!!

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
I'm dumbfounded that dwight don't wanna play with rose. But yet he rather go to the nets. Wtf. He a dummy. Ill gladly take noah, gibson and deng off your hands lol
Good luck to y'all tho my nig
D Will is one of the 2 the best PG's in the game (rose is close) and new york is the biggest market... pretty self explanitory...

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
I'm dumbfounded that dwight don't wanna play with rose. But yet he rather go to the nets. Wtf. He a dummy. Ill gladly take noah, gibson and deng off your hands lol
Good luck to y'all tho my nig
Huh? Howard publicly said he didnt want to play with Rose? Link please! Also that is way to much to give up for Howard also. Got Em!!

D Will is one of the 2 the best PG's in the game (rose is close) and new york is the biggest market... pretty self explanitory...
Hahahhah Rose not only is the best PG in the league but he may be the best player in the league (maybe LeBron) period! Got Em!!

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
if rose played for okc and westbrook was on chi, you'd say westbrook was the best player in the game... your bandwagon opinion counts for nothin... get that!!

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
The nets are the stepchild to the knicks, always will be.
also D will and howard...and who else? its gonna take more than them 2 to win a championship.
CZAR: yeah you right it is too much, but i'll gladly take it lol

http://www.bulls101.com/2011/12/10/chicago-bulls-not-in-the-running-for-dwight-howard/

and i also have a buddy from chicago who also heard the same excuse that he doesnt wanna play in the cold. WTF. but you wanna go to the nets. nigga what? lol

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
if rose played for okc and westbrook was on chi, you'd say westbrook was the best player in the game... your bandwagon opinion counts for nothin... get that!!
Huh? Dude what has Westbrook done to claim him as the best player in the league? Rose was the best player last year and won MVP. Rose led a team to the best record in the NBA with not a lot offensive help which showed in the playoffs and we still got to the conference finals. Westbrook isnt even the best player on his team. Get real. Got Em!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Rose resigned to a 5 year 94 million contract.
Nice. He aint goin nowhere. Got Em!!

Czar its clear you dont know shit about what your own team needs or wants.
Dude get the fuck outta here. I wasnt gonna say shit because u are a fellow Bulls & Cowboys fan but u dont know jack about sports. This is the same dude who said Korver can play defense hahahahhaah. Dude u are a laughing stock! Got Em!!