The OFFICIAL 2010 Pittsburgh Steelers Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2006
Hell yeah man, thank god for our D. I hope Dixon is okay. That was a tough game the whole way through. These have been nail biters for us the past two weeks. Next up is Tampa Bay with Dixon/Batch at QB. We can't keep relying on the D. I feel like we had about 50 passing yard and 60 rushing yards. Great game though. This might be the best D i've ever seen.
fuck the jets and ravens, the two meanest Ds in the leauge at the moment played each other, im hella worried about carry over to next week...ny is a tough team and after that brutal of a game both teams players need HELLA rest

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Thanks man. I wish I could follow my own advice in fantasy.
I had my doubts that you guys could keep CJ under 40 yards, so I won't be doubting you guys any time soon.

Impressive win without roflburger, Steelers will take the division

Steelers
Ravens
Bengals
Browns

Stealth

May 8, 2002
If we can get Max Starks healthy and get Ben back, we're gonna have a QB with time to throw. Once Ben starts to spread it out to Ward, Wallace, Miller, and (not so much) Randle El, we're gonna be firing on all cylinders. Mendenhall is looking pretty good too. Can't wait to see the entire team play as a unit. The Browns aren't gonna know what hit 'em.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I had to change my fantasy name due to the Dixon injury.

Just went from "Rapist QB? Put your Dixon" to "Batch is all we're Leftwich".

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Falcons - Win
@Titans - Win
@Buccaneers - Win

Ravens - Lose
BYE (Big Ben comes back to rape his doubters)
Browns - Win
@Dolphins - Win
@Saints - Win
@Bengals - Win
Patriots - Win
Raiders - Win
@Bills - Win
@Baltimore - Win
Cinci - Win
Jets - Win
Panthers - Win
@Browns - Win

Steelers 12-0 with Roethlisberger, 3-1 without. 15-1 overall.

Polamalu comes back on defense, Roethlisberger comes back on offense, EVERYONE gets raped in a bathroom.
So far so good!

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I like Leftwich, he did his job in 2008 and is a good backup for you guys, but is injury prone, would of liked to see him start while ben was out.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Son of a Batch is not a bad back-up. Neither is Dixon or Leftwich. But Ben is still the man. I think when Ben comes back the Steelers are gonna be extremely hard to beat.

Apr 2, 2010
You're on the fast track to becoming the dumbest poster in the sports forum.
Yeah because Tampa Bay is a great team :confused:

Their running defense is ranked 28th and their passing defense is only top 10 because of this

Week 1: Browns 22nd Passing Offense
Week 2: Carolina Panthers 28th Passing Offense
Week 3: well....Steelers 32nd lol

Point is Tampa Bay has played teams who can't pass for shit so theres no need to get excited, thats like beating up on the lions then bragging about it...

I'd like you to come back next week when they play the Ravens (2nd Passing Defense) and find a way to brag about their offense^^

And I'm the idiot...? How many passing yards you think Steelers will get next week?