The New Iran That The US Wants???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
LMAO @ MaddDog!

That is funny as fuck dude. I was going to say something along those lines but I don't know (anymore) where we stand with many of the countries in the middle-east. I know we can pass through most of them but I don't think we will be combining military's with any of them, except Israel.

May 6, 2002
Iraq and the Afgans had no backing, it was not a difficult task.
Iran has Syria, Jordan, Lebanon and Saudi (not the UAE). The US can't just stroll in as they would like to, or they would have already done it.

The day that the US takes over Iran is the day I truely recognize this country as a power not to be dealt with.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I'm gonna post up excerpts from an email I received from someone. This person and myself chop it up from time to time. I asked this person about Iran and this is what this person had to say:

Iran is next in line to get its country destabilized. These wars are not
about oil though. Its something more to it than that.

We have had technolgy to replace oil for years. I do not like the fact that we are going to fight another war. Also, who are we to say who gets nukes and who dont!!!! Who made us GOD on earth? This war is going to get ugly though, unlike Iraq, Gog and China are going to back them up in this one.

Timetable for Iran, Syria, Jordan - Iran has already started, it starts with the media propaganda blitz i.e. wanting to build nukes. Next black ops, and recon, and some of this work was done up to 3 years ago and is ongoing. Next will be a pre-emptive strike. It could happen today or by this time 2007.

I dont think they want to push it back that far, so if things get stalled, or Iran looks to capitulate then look for a false flag event; biological or nuke red mecury, neutron, or conventional to happen in a few selected cities in the us. Las Vegas, LA, NYC, San Diego, Dallas, Denver, S.F. D.C..

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
Think it was from mid febuary.

I mean everything you said and they said is pretty obvious at this point, the vehicle has been in motion. You have been pretty acurate on your assesments over many years though folks.

The average person that read between the lines and anticipates this shit primarily understands whats going to happen next.

May 2, 2002
I dont think bush can stir up enough support to pull that shit off. his approval ratings are plumiting. everyones starting to realize what a douche he is.

there are even talks of impeachment. I guess san fran filed for impeachment already. personally, Id rather see bush and his whole adminstration tried and convicted of war crimes and violating the ganeva convention

Apr 25, 2002
IMO you are going to see status quo plus regarding Iran. No war, no security council resolutions, no international coalition to apply targeted sanctions. The Chinese and Russians will abstain from any harsh punishment to the Iranians and continue to feed them technology for "peaceful" nuclear purposes.

There is not enough significant evidence to really nail the Iranians the way the Americans want to even though the entire world knows whats going on there. America has had very limited relations with Iran for the last 27 years or so and it puts them in a weak bargaining position. The best they can do is restore some sort of dialogue with Iran, strengthen nuclear security initiatives like the PSI and continue to train port countries and those near Iran to detect when foul play is coming. They can offer all the carrots they want but the Iranians arent biting because they know China will keep them afloat. Our nuclear deal with India has badly damaged are bargaining ability as has the fact our foreign policy has strengthened Iran's influence in the region more than the United States. There will be no war unless it is a NATO venture b/c America is stretched to thin, the Europeans will not back one up so all we can do is say "i told you so" when they get them. If there is any type of military venture it will be Israeli and will put us in a very difficult position b/c they our are ally and retaliation is certain.

When reading about the time table of an Iranian bomb, every expert has their own opinion. A NY Times analysis argues that the best estimate from numerous experts is 2009-2010, and also claims that there are still numerous flaws in the program such as contaminated uranium and damaged centrifuges that could delay the program further. But the process could move forward with assistance from Nuclear Weapons States (ie Russia n China) or blackmarket purchases so no one is really clear on an exact timetable. http://select.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=F20711F73F550C768CDDAA0894DE404482

To conclude my 2 cents would be that Iran is not an immenent threat, will continue to pursue its own nuclear program until its economy collapses or it gets the bomb and America will sit this one out waving their finger at the World Community asking why they wont do anything. An Iranian nuclear attack on the US would result in the world's largest middle eastern parking lot b/c America has all but achieved nuclear primacy; unfortunately we are gonna have limited say on whats going on even if we are actually right this time.