the new cbo/wescoast mafia is tight as fuck!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 18, 2002
West Coast Mafia is baaangin'!
Pizzo be comin' tight on them beats. Also cool to hear Roger Troutman Jr. on some C-Bo shit!
I really dig that Head On Freeway track. That some pimp shit.
And that Bosko track with E-40 is bumpin too!

May 24, 2002
Hella yeah that Roger Troutman Jr, Bo, Lurch and Tay song is off the damn hookin...i can't stop playin it...the whole cd is bangin fo sure....Bo brought out some of that classic shit....switches and daytons...finally...one of the top releases of the year to me

Apr 25, 2002
Fuck all the hype. I thought everyone was just lookin out for Bo. This CD is fuckin banging. Good job C-bo im diggin the new shit folks. This CD is one of the best CDs of 2002 no doubt. Track 7 is raw as fuck same with 4. I dont feel a couple tracks, but overall production was the key. Tight flows and tight beats. Good work WCM.
one

May 10, 2002
I just copped me one of them for 9.99 @ Best buy. Im up to about track 14 right now and there is maybe one song that I aint feelin. Bo sound more laid back with his flows. I'm feelin it.

Apr 25, 2002
bangin like a steel toe boot

i just had to drop my 2 cents on this.........shit shit is tight as fuck.........go cop it right now...........bo is on some tales from the crypt, gas chamber shit...........makes you forget all about life as a rider.........

Apr 25, 2002
Re: got it today

4sDeuces&Trays said:
had to go back to best buy today, they had like 15 copies lol. i probably went too early yesterday and they weren't out yet. fuck it tho. this shit's tight, only a couple of skippable tracks.
you know whut you do is ask for it cause one time i was at best buy and i was lookin for the new eazy impact of a legend and it was'nt out on the shelves early in the morning so i asked for it and it was still in the cart the girl had to go around and disburse.copped that and was like whew!?

HOOP

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Countdown City, TX
www.afewleaves.com
•Shit, I am very happy with this release so far...I heard tha first 10 traccz last ñight wheñ I got home...I wuz doiñ beer boñgz all ñight, añd theñ shmoked my last bowl of chroñ...I put iñ WCM añd laid bacc with my headphoñez oñ...GOD DAMÑ...this iz my ñew favorite shit...
"¿¿CAN YOU DEAL WITH THIS??"