the new cbo/wescoast mafia is tight as fuck!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
bo did it again i just picked this up.it's vintage bo (NO SCREAMING)with tight lyrics and tight features,none of them lack.beats tight as fuck i have'nt skiped a track yet PICK THAT SHIT UP!!!!!

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

absolulty @cuzz
no doubt soon as i see it i'ma grab it
been anticipatin this realease becasue word is bo gone bacc to them hardcore style flows he used to lay down
as far as beats the nigga never let me down yet
but yea loc ima get my paws on it soon as i see it

Apr 25, 2002
i just finished listening to it i prolly skip 2 songs out of 16 songs there's 3 skits and 1 intro.

the beats are tight pizzo did alot of them but he got skillz now cause there fresh.

all new music no recycling.

vintage back to the hardcore bo.features are refreshing not wack.this should sell real good it's better than bloccmovement.shows you whut time and dedication will do for an album.

if it gets less than four mics on any scale thats wack.they just haten.put it that way.

pick that shit up when it drop i got lucky today and found it before it's supposed to be released.

got it in oxnard 805.

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

yeah i think tay is on one or two traccs also is luni
KILLA TAY THE BEST RAPPER ON THE WEST RITE NOW

Apr 25, 2002
just got lucky thats all.i'm used to having everybody up north getting their shit first.i'm over here in southern cali so it's rare that it happens.

T

thug_proppa

tooper where you stay at im in dago and i aint seen get back quick before cd's stores close

Apr 25, 2002
trust me it's better than life as a rider.i thought it was a compilation from whut they said on the siccness but on the cover theres a sticker that says it's bo's 13th solo album and it sounds like one even though the tracks all have guest.

bo does alot of rapping.he's on the begining,chorus then a feature then bo comes back to spit more it's just whut i like to hear.

thug proppa whut do you mean?i just got lucky.

Apr 25, 2002
17.99 at wherehouse i was gonna go to best buy to get it for 9.99 on tuesday but i just happened to be near the wherehouse so i stoped by and saw it.

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It's on the main page. You just half to scroll down towards the middle. The date was in April or May.