the most important free agent of them all is re-signing!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2006
good news! But did you seriously think he wasnt coming back? Who would give up a sicc team with the greatest player ever. Also as soon as i heard b shaw was interviewing for the cavs job i knew it was official p jackson was coming back!

also Kobe is about to end up with 7 rings!

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
good news! But did you seriously think he wasnt coming back? Who would give up a sicc team with the greatest player ever. Also as soon as i heard b shaw was interviewing for the cavs job i knew it was official p jackson was coming back!

what?

Phil Jackson is coming back to team up with MJ again??? wtf?!?!

Jun 9, 2007
the most important free agent of them all? pffffttttt... you're joking right?

the most important free agent of them all already resigned, and the fact he resigned may be what turns the tide for LeBron...

yea, that's right....

DARKO MILICIC RESIGNED WITH THE TIMBERWOLVES!!!!!!! 4 YEARS MUTHAFUCKAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard Darko had a 20 minute phone conversation with LeBron yesterday!!! It's on now bitches!!!!

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002

greatest player ever? i like gasol and all but youre giving him too much credit.

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
I grew up a bulls fan and a die hard mj fan(like a lot of kids in the 90's) but I always thought phil was overrated, he had teams that were already built on winning championships, from da bulls to the lakers! He did perfect the triangle offense tho, dat a lot of players never wanted play in...mj,pippen,kerr,rodman to shaq,kobe,horry,gasol, all hall of famers, like he wasn't comin bacc, pssst! Overrated!

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
I grew up a bulls fan and a die hard mj fan(like a lot of kids in the 90's) but I always thought phil was overrated, he had teams that were already built on winning championships, from da bulls to the lakers! He did perfect the triangle offense tho, dat a lot of players never wanted play in...mj,pippen,kerr,rodman to shaq,kobe,horry,gasol, all hall of famers, like he wasn't comin bacc, pssst! Overrated!
Nerd noise

Mar 24, 2006
overrated?

I might not be the hugest Laker fan out here but I will not deny that he just "has it" when it comes to coaching.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
with this logic Doc Rivers isnt that great of a coach either.

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
Don't get it Rossibreath, u must b a lakers fan, u have 2 b overrated when u have the greatest player ever and maybe the second greatest player in kobe, always had a great staff, and great players around, he's a good coach don't get me wrong, but jus think he's overrated, no big deal 2 me, like he wasn't comin bacc...ya n fucc doc rivers 2!

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
Yea he "has it" greatest player ever, and kobe wit l.a...jus don't think coaching has an effect on them or others great players he "coached"