The mighty DJ MARK 7 appreciation thread...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 22, 2007
Mark7 brings all his talents and creativity to whatever he does, most people do one thing good but he is a man of many talents all top notch. Keep in the game Mark the music biz needs your experience and knowledge

Sep 26, 2006
Those beats on theme music done my mark7 where fire.
Like i said to gabe that he should use more dj mark 7&Adr lavey beats on Ka3Please keep making those classic beats mark!!Cant wait to hear young d boys spitting to mark7 beat!!!!

Sep 12, 2003
lol me and malice couldnt even see straight that night in the studio off adr's magic cookies cool that u put that out on you tube... good job editing mark... sorry it was shaky but under those conditions i am sure you can understand...

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Yea Mark Needs To Come Outta Retirement And Make It Rain....Rain With Mixtapes

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
lol me and malice couldnt even see straight that night in the studio off adr's magic cookies cool that u put that out on you tube... good job editing mark... sorry it was shaky but under those conditions i am sure you can understand...
^^^ Gabe edited it but thanks none the less lol

But folks, I can't say enough about what y'all have said in this thread...It motivates the shit outta me...LITERALLY I'm gonna go poop right now :cool: