The mighty DJ MARK 7 appreciation thread...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2005
DJ MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK 7!!!!!

DJ MARK 7 IS IF NOT 1 OF THE RAWEST, THE RAWEST MUTHAFUCKA TO EVER OWN TURNTABLES AND KNOW HOW TO MAKE MAGIC WIT EM..AND THEN TO TOP IT OFF, HE DOES SUM DOPE MOBB BEATS...U ARE VERY TALENTED AND VERSATILE, U SHOULD COME TOGETHER WIT TC AND MAKE THE NEXT KNOWN ASSOCIATES ALBUM A CLASSIC JUS LIKE THE REST OF THE APT 3 PROJECTS, BUT IN MY OPINION IT WOULD MAKE THE ALBUM EVEN MORE MOB STATUS IF U ARE APART OF IT....I'D LIKE TO HEAR A MARK 7 BEAT WITH COUGNUT OR KHADAFI OF THE YOUNG D BOYZ ON IT...AS A MATTER OF FACT IT DONT MATTER WHO'S ON THE SONG, AS LONG AS ITS 1 OF YO MOBBIN ASS BEATS!!! PLEASE SUPPORT THE DYING BREED OF MOB MUSIC AND BRING IT BACK TO LIFE!!! VIVA DJ MARK 7!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
I JUS POSTED ON THE OTHER THREAD, BUT DAMN!!! DAT BEAT ON THAT SONG^^ IS SO RAW!! I COULDNT BELIVE MY EARS THE FIRST TIME I HEARD THAT BEAT WIT COUGNUT SPITTIN THAT THUG SHIT....DJ MARK 7 MUCH PROPS BRO...YOU GOT ALOT OF GAME AND EARS THAT OTHERS DONT HAVE WHEN IT COMES TO MAKIN A CLASSIC MOB BEAT..THERES NOT TO MANY WHO CAN DO IT NOW A DAYS..U ARE THE LAST OF ITS KIND
good shit

Mar 1, 2006
When I was at some of the most down and out times in my life I'm talking dog dying,girl leaving with my kid on some suicidal shit, mark came through like get up here's a beat write something your music saved my life in a way.thank u for always being a great friend and producer I wish I could buy you 100000 red bulls and vodkas the game needs u.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
But in all seriousness, I've been a fan of Mark's music before I even looked at the production credits on some of my favorite songs and then noticed he posted on here. Hip hop music would be in a much better state if there were real folks like DJ Mark 7 spread out from coast to coast.

Keep the mobb music alive Mark, we need it!

Oh yeah, and he has the best rotating gifs ever... that gets him extra bonus points!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Mark do u like hyphy music? cuz without u, thats what us grown folks are exposed to, we need that classic mobb shit sound we grew up on.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
U KNOW THE YOUNG D BOYZ ARE IN LINE FOR SOME DJ MARK 7 PRODUCTION LETS GET IT ROLLIN!!!!! PROPS TO DJ MARK 7 THE MOB IS WAITING 1
Maaaaaaan I'm with it....Hit me on the voicemail again...Sorry about the past confusion.

And Chree, sorry but hyphy ain't my cup of tea. Don't worry though...The wheels are in motion to get this mobb shit back on track!

Thanks again I mean SUPER THANKS to everyone for their motivating words....I really do appreciate it!

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Mark got his shit together, brought all his equipment to the house and we're gonna get shit going like the old days...booze, pills and MOBB BEATSSSSSSSSSS

We also just learned a little video editing skills tonight...check out my youtube page for some new vids...

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
mark7 not doing what he does best, is a waste of talent, he owes it to himself, and his loyal fans to do what he does best..... everybody usually has a skill there blessed with, his is rhythm so why waste it.