The MEXIES '09

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 10, 2007
Seriously... yesterday was a sad day. I kept praying to HAD that it would come back up but my prayers weren't answered til I woke up this morning.

Feb 9, 2003
contradiction???????
ah, but MEXCOM....it appears we do agree on one thing...and one thing only
didn't you read my post? you stupid cunt?

she had that arab hooker look until she took off her veil. Then it was like the scene in Deuce Bigallow Male Gigolo European Gigolo, when that fine ass bitch takes off her face blanket and she's got a dick for a nose.

fucking cunt. now off with ya!

Feb 9, 2003
due to the siccness being down however I wasn't able to dig through more posts. i'll do that a little bit later and award some more mexies. i still got today and tomorrow. so keep your fingers crossed, you non-mexie winners, and hope you get one.

ps. i literally think this thread bumped me up like 500+ props. I could have sworn I was at 2600 yesterday. i guess when you stop talking shit to people and give them photoshopped pictures of borderline racist awards they start to really like you.

pps. but im not here for the props. im here for the lulz. so as long as you're (a) a faggot or (b) a super faggot, i'll be there to make you regret pushing that "post quick reply button." props be damned!

Mar 10, 2007
that dude cheering in the bottom corner LOL he looks like a kid on xmas morning

damn I wish I had my laptop with webcam when yahoo live was poppen... that shit is just ridiculous
LOL yea I always laugh at that shit... fuckin double fist pump and shit

probably won't get a Mexie... but it's cool.

I hella miss the Yahoo Live days.
yahoo live was crackin haha I had to make a new yahoo name everyday cause chree kept banning me for calling him a tranny

I remember there was some fool from richmond on that shit he got a hooker on cam and he gave her a hulk hogan leg drop or some shit lol that shit was hella funny

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
This tread is a work in progress. Plus I'm only up to March. I'm digging every OLD thread and nominating people from there. No HAD props though. HAD I think was 2008 shit.
WTF?!?! That's some bullshit!!!! how I not get nothing for HAD.....That's some straight sucka shit that only a troll like you would do....granted, it was the end of 08, but HAD LIVES ON!!!!!! HAD IS FOREVER WHILE YOUR STUPID FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT ASS PATHETIC TROPHIES THAT NOONE CARES ABOUT......

wait.....what's this.......?

Best method to ban someone

I give this one to Defy. Although I think it was someone else's idea. But Defy got the props so Defy gets the award. Basically you propped Defy to X props and voila whoever it was that the open forum didn't like was banned!

OMG! A Mexie!!! I honestly didn't think I would get one and I don't quite know what to say....

luckily I have this small little thing written down...

I'd like to thank Human Ass Dog. Without him there is no you or me. I'd like to thank the Academy aka the Siccness Illuminati, Mexcom (King Mexcom, I haven't forgotten....you're the greatest man!), Marijuana and State Bill 420, Steve Jobs for creating the Mac on which I create so much mack shit, the person who originally called for "props for ban", the inventor of hash for inventing hash.....actually, I think I'm gonna have to cut this short due to....uhh....medical reasons....thank you and may HAD bless us, every one!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Best Airport of 2009

Niguardian International Airport.

Mexie!

But change that eye avatar. That is NOT Mexie material!

do I get like a co Mexie for coining the phrase Niguardian International? Can I get like a Midget Mexie?

and don't trip on his eye of the tiger avatar, maybe he trying to be the male kalyn :confused:

Feb 7, 2006
Best E-Slang created on the Siccness for 2009

Tiddies. I garnette that saying garnette is hilarious but I actually stopped saying
tata's, jugs, tits, hooters, fun bags, chichis, pechos, or any other variant. Even when eating my burrito
de carnitas and I see a fine latina coming out the taqueria I yell out, "oye puta! echame un taco de ojo de tus tiddies!"
That line works all the time 60% of the time.

So I give this award to Dhadnot!

Mexie for you my brotha.

I'm very humbled by this occasion...I've been on the SICC for a couple of years now but never thought I would win this prestigious award especially going against some of the great personalities on here. But you know what kids, perseverance, wit, and a healthy dose of chauvinism will get you far in this world...hell you might even get your own Mexie in the future.

I wanna thank Mexcom, HAD, Triple OG SOOTY MAC the Hogish Hampster -for showing me how to keep my pimp hand strong on a rodent ass bitch-, Chris Brown and finally Rhianna. If it weren't for the last two you might have never uttered the linguistic beauty we call 'tiddies'. So SICC, let me leave you with the original post that started the tiddies movement:

BLOW THESE HOES UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hell yeah chris!!!!!!!!!!! good job nigga!!!!!!!!! these bitches done got outta hand with all that talkin back,frontin with the pussy,snitchin,instagatin,lie'n,suckin dicks too fast,pussies stankin,tiddies saggin,burnin up food,gossip'n,bleedin on niggaz ralph lo sheets,try'na smoke up all the weed and drinkin up all the beer and shit!!!!!!!!! 2009 rape these hoes and beat these bitches like trainwreck god'damn it!!!!!! I AINT A MUTHUFUCKIN GENTLEMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I wish gentlemen, is for you to take this same exact, noble sentiments into the future.

HAD bless, Amen.

Feb 9, 2003
do I get like a co Mexie for coining the phrase Niguardian International? Can I get like a Midget Mexie?

fucking siccness was down for me almost all day yesterday so i wasn't able to add to the thread. but give me time and i'll crank out as many mexies as i can before midnite.

i got work to do...but audit reports can file themselves. the siccness is serious business.