THE LOS ANGELES BUFFALO BILLS!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
if the bill/jaguars come to l.a does the division change?
there's a decent chance it won't change... you got other teams that aren't really in the location of their division...

Chiefs in the AFC West
Rams in the NFC West
Cowboys in the NFC East

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
right on META4ICAL.......

PLEASE bring the jaguars to L.A !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i get to see the titans in L.A every year....... jeahhhhhhhhhhh

Feb 14, 2004
there's a decent chance it won't change... you got other teams that aren't really in the location of their division...

Chiefs in the AFC West
Rams in the NFC West
Cowboys in the NFC East
LA Bills still being AFC East, and LA Jags still being AFC South? Doesn't make sense.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
LA Bills still being AFC East, and LA Jags still being AFC South? Doesn't make sense.
no it doesn't but does it make sense for the Dallas Cowboys to be in the NFC East? the St. Louis Rams to be in the NFC West? or the Kansas City Chiefs to be in the AFC West?

they might change it... but they might now

Feb 14, 2004
If you look at this NFL Teams map:

You'll see that the mojority of the teams are on the Eastern side of the map, and not a whole lot of NFC on the West. Therefore, Kansas City Chiefs had to be AFC West, because it was the closest team to the West. Same with the St. Louis Rams. Closest to the West. Although I don't know why the Cowboys are NFC East, when they are closer to South then the Panthers are, and the Panthers are NFC South.

This is just what I think. I don't know how the NFL picks what division a team goes to.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
If you look at this NFL Teams map:

You'll see that the mojority of the teams are on the Eastern side of the map, and not a whole lot of NFC on the West. Therefore, Kansas City Chiefs had to be AFC West, because it was the closest team to the West. Same with the St. Louis Rams. Closest to the West. Although I don't know why the Cowboys are NFC East, when they are closer to South then the Panthers are, and the Panthers are NFC South.

This is just what I think. I don't know how the NFL picks what division a team goes to.
yeah... I dunno I just think the AFC West rivalries have a lot of history... I wouldn't want the Jags or Bills to all of a sudden be in our division... maybe that's just what I want... I dunno though we'll see

Feb 14, 2004
Well if the Bills move to LA, and become AFC West, maybe the Chiefs will be moved to AFC East to replace the Bills. And if the Jags move to LA and changed to AFC West, maybe Denver would be changed to AFC South to replace the Jags? LOL I don't know.