THE LOS ANGELES BUFFALO BILLS!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
Los Angeles announces intentions to poach the Jaguars or Bills

There's a company that plans to build a stadium outside of L.A., and that company also has plans to steal a couple of NFL teams from other cities. Their intended targets of thievery: the Buffalo Bills and Jacksonville Jaguars. From the AP:

Majestic Realty Co. managing partner John Semcken said the company is still considering at least seven franchises for a new stadium some 25 miles east of Los Angeles.

They also include the San Francisco 49ers, San Diego Chargers, Minnesota Vikings, St. Louis Rams and Oakland Raiders.

But he said the Jaguars and the Bills are at the top of the list because they play in small markets that tamp down their earning potential and because they have little hope of building larger venues in their home regions.

At the very least, that last part is true. Building a bigger stadium for Jacksonville football fans would be like building a bigger public library for high school drop-out crystal meth tweakers. It's just not going to get much use.

It's kind of a strange announcement, and if I were a Jaguars or Bills fan, I'd take it a little personally. Basically, the L.A. people have just announced that they hate you and are planning on taking something that you love. That's just not very nice.

There's no reason to panic yet, though, as we're a long way from anything like that happening. A lot of people have wanted to put a team in L.A., and every single one of them has failed to get their act together. When it comes to landing an NFL team, L.A., for about fifteen years now, has been all talk.

I wouldn't worry too much about it just yet, Bills and Jags fans. Of course, it probably wouldn't hurt to start, you know, filling your stadium, either.

I SAY HELL MUTHAFUCC'N' YEAH!!!
LA BUFFALO MUTHAFUCC'N' BILLS BEEEEEITCH!!!

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
it will most likely be Jacksonville... the Bills have a solid fan base in Buffalo... nobody gives a fuck about the Jags in Jacksonville

Mar 10, 2007
that's gonna be fucked up on the team for either one... all their divisional games gonna be west to east coast trips lol

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^works for St Louis....I think the LA team should be NFC tho, that way it ain't 3 afc cali teams and the 9ers

Also I couldn't see the LA Jaguars as a franchise, they'd change the name unless there's a car sponsorship & they change the logo

Oct 17, 2007
yeah the jags will go. my friend from bak in the day stays out in florida there even he says nobody gives a fuck bout them cept for a lil bit of sum rednecks hahaha

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
YEAH BUT, WTF IS A BILL???
The Bills were named as the result of the winning entry in a local contest, which named the team after the AAFC Buffalo Bills, a previous football franchise from the All-America Football Conference that merged with the Cleveland Browns in 1950. That team, in turn, was named after William Frederick "Buffalo Bill" Cody. The Bills' cheerleaders are known as the Buffalo Jills. The official mascot is Billy Buffalo.

William Frederick "Buffalo Bill" Cody (February 26, 1846 – January 10, 1917) was an American soldier, bison hunter and showman.

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
Schumer says Bills aren't leaving Buffalo
Posted by Mike Florio on January 7, 2010 4:51 PM ET
In response to the stated intentions of the folks at Majestic Realty Co. to initially target the Bills and the Jaguars for relocation to Los Angeles, Senator Chuck Schumer (D-NY) contacted team owner Ralph Wilson for an assurance that the team isn't moving.

And Schumer got one.

"The Bills are part of the very fabric of Western New York, and in Western New York they will stay," Schumer said, per WIVB-TV. "Ralph Wilson is committed to Western New York, has had no contact with any purported suitors, and flatly told me that the Bills are staying in Buffalo. Period. I have long fought to keep the team here, and will continue to do so with every bit of clout I have. I was tremendously reassured to learn today, directly from Ralph, that there has been zero contact with this company and that there is absolutely no consideration of entertaining any of this company's potential future offers. Buffalo Bills fans can rest a little bit easier tonight."

(Schumer also said that Wilson added, "I'm not going to be the Alabama coach.")

But the issue isn't whether the Bills will leave during Wilson's tenure as owner of the team -- it's whether the Bills will move on to greener pastures (actual or perceived) after Wilson, who has owned the team since its inception, passes.

Though there have been recent suggestions that a succession plan is in place, conventional wisdom has been that the Wilson family will not keep the team.

Then again, conventional wisdom had been that Eric Mangini would not keep his job.

Dec 29, 2008
the LA Bills

sounds like a LA based team full of rednecks.

atleast youngnutt is hella happy about it tho. I'd be hella mad if my city got the Bills out of nowhere. I'd be like what the fuck can we atleast get the Jets.