The Karate Kid aka Kung Fu Kid 2010

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Fuck this 90s baby shit!

The only way I'd even consider seein' that shit is if the greatest 80's teen movie villian EVAR, William "Mothafuckin'" Zabka, is in it kicking Will Smith's kids ass.

Plus this cat needs to be in it talkin' about, "Must be 'Take A Worm For A Walk' week!"

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
shit is extremely gay.. if i had kids i would rather pop in the og daniel son version and let them watch that and not this crap
Which is the way it should be!!! thats the point of the original movie in the first place...do they really need to re-make EVERY muthafuckin movie possible??? The OG's arent good enough? I mean fuck im STILL Trying to get over the fact that there wasnt enough money to promote Shutter Island, to have it come out on time, yet they'll remake (its the EXACT same movie) the Fast & Furious 10 years after it came out!!! like how is that not absurd????

May 16, 2002
I just watched the ORIGINAL with my son. He was all, "Dad, I want to see The Karate Kid."

I said, "Cool, sit down. I'm gonna show you the real one. And don't worry son, you'll see the new one too. As soon as daddy finds a good quality one to download, okay?"

He loved the O.G. version.

Jan 7, 2004
I just watched the ORIGINAL with my son. He was all, "Dad, I want to see The Karate Kid."

I said, "Cool, sit down. I'm gonna show you the real one. And don't worry son, you'll see the new one too. As soon as daddy finds a good quality one to download, okay?"

He loved the O.G. version.
Yeah last Xmas I got my son the 3 disc set (karate kid 1-3 and not that horrible one with the girl) of the og ones and he liked it. I took both my kids to the new one and it was alright, I didn't think it was a bad movie. I don't mind some of these remakes.