The I Love Oakland Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2007
ppl at sf were tailgating not wit bbq but they had wine and cheese...
I've seen that shit before but dont get it twisted. Those type of people are way in the back avoiding trouble. Every time I park in the back and walk up to Club 49 or meet up with the homies in the front grillin, I see those bougie crackers in the cut bumpin Andrea Bocelli. lol

But on the real. I think its stupid to bring up the fans that have class, define how "Hardcore" the fan base is. I know some "Raider Fans" who dont know who Bo Jackson is but claim to be Raider Nation just to look rebellious.

martin_07n

Tachas y Perico
Feb 20, 2006
Tacos Sinaloa
www.siccness.net
Jack London Square, Fruitvale, Lake Merritt, Diamond District, China Town, Old Oakland, that Art Murmur hipster shit on first fridays, Broadway be having some cool lil lounges, Everett and Jones, Tacos Sinaloa, Taqueria San Jose, Mariscos La Costa, North Oakland Temescal's District, Paleteros, tamale and fruit ladies, bootleg DVDs, Funk Town, Dubs, dirty 30's, stupid 40's 50's 60's 73rd n weld st, shady 80's 98 brookfield, 100's stone city 11-500 sobrante park. Alameda is just a lil ass bridge away. Shout out to Berkeley too. I hate San Leandro. 1989 Sweep, bitch! Coliseum flea market is whack now. The Laney flea market be cracking on Sundays. Durant square mall (swap meet) get gold teefus nachos and yocur sound system at the same damn time. Fairyland is cool for lil kids. The Oakland Zoo. Popeyes on 71st AVE. Lakeshore and Grand. The mormon temple looks nice at night. Raider tailgates crack the hardest. The rose garden for the females. Ghetto bitches that go to Laney and Merritt. RIP TO THE AC INDOOR MALL AND EASTMONT MALL. Oh and then theres these lil red food trucks that sell hella shit from chips sodas nachos burgers etc. and the white t man got them white and black t's for the joog.

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
Post anything about Oakland in this thread

I Love that Oakland doesnt pull you over and give you bullshit tickets

I love that E-14 has the best Tacos in the Bay Area

I love Lake Temiscal in the summer

I love the Oakland Flea Market

I love Fruitvale and Jingle Town for having so much culture

I love funk town for being asian and grimey at the same time

I love high street for no other reason but for being cool to kick it
where u from in oakland?

2-500 murder boys

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
HAHAHAHAHAHA this guy brought shit up from the 70s. HGahaajahahahahaha

The city runs the bay baby and you and every other hater knows that. :siccness: Fuck the A's and the Raiders. 2 teams that wont be in the bay in the future. There's a reason all pro sports teams are trying to leave that shit hole city.
5 minutes, 5 days, 5 years... past is the past... you bringin up 2010 is no different...

Props: S.SAVAGE