The I Love Oakland Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2011
Post anything about Oakland in this thread

I Love that Oakland doesnt pull you over and give you bullshit tickets

I love that E-14 has the best Tacos in the Bay Area

I love Lake Temiscal in the summer

I love the Oakland Flea Market

I love Fruitvale and Jingle Town for having so much culture

I love funk town for being asian and grimey at the same time

I love high street for no other reason but for being cool to kick it

Feb 12, 2004
i love how the athletics have more world series championships than the giants; fuck the giants ya heard me

LOL I love how the A's havent won shit in over 20+ years. Good luck in Sacramento or whatever shithole you guys end up in. Same to the bitch ass, piece of shit, shame to the bay area Raiders. Go back to LA.

2 in 3 years :siccness:.

Feb 12, 2004
HAHAHAHAHAHA this guy brought shit up from the 70s. HGahaajahahahahaha

The city runs the bay baby and you and every other hater knows that. :siccness: Fuck the A's and the Raiders. 2 teams that wont be in the bay in the future. There's a reason all pro sports teams are trying to leave that shit hole city.

Last edited:

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
yeah, oak gets a bad rap (around the bay, like the peninsula) because of the violence, but there are some dope ass people, dope ass food, and dope ass dope coming out the town. highly underrated and very progressive city in hella ways, usually overshadowed by sf unfortunately.

yall need to come out and fuck with me at the next hood slam show @ the oakland metro. first friday of every month. I'm lyin, drop five

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2004
Well all stats aside, my boy whos been to both raiders n 9er games told me that he had way more fun at oakland and that ppl at sf were tailgating not wit bbq but they had wine and cheese... Lol. And thats frm somebody unbiased

So yea at least ull have a good time at a raider game, lose or lose

May 2, 2009
HAHAHAHAHAHA this guy brought shit up from the 70s. HGahaajahahahahaha

The city runs the bay baby and you and every other hater knows that. :siccness: Fuck the A's and the Raiders. 2 teams that wont be in the bay in the future. There's a reason all pro sports teams are trying to leave that shit hole city.
Man, Fuck the faggot ass SF Giants, wtf was that losing organization's excuse for the 50 years yall went without winning a damn thing? What were the giants saying before 2010?? But good for yall for finally getting some success tho, you guys couldnt be a bunch of losers forever, here's your chance to even out the Giant's negative championship record. & i'm not with the whole city vs city rivarly, cuz im not from oakland or frisco. I rep the TEAM, so I'd love it if they moved to Sacramento, that's where Im at...

Last edited:

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Post anything about Oakland in this thread

I Love that Oakland doesnt pull you over and give you bullshit tickets

I love that E-14 has the best Tacos in the Bay Area

I love Lake Temiscal in the summer

I love the Oakland Flea Market

I love Fruitvale and Jingle Town for having so much culture

I love funk town for being asian and grimey at the same time

I love high street for no other reason but for being cool to kick it