The Guru's 2004 NCAA Football Poll (fact)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
^ Wally Whitehurst fan huh? How can clemson win it in the ACC with Miami and Florida St with them now

Cal has major players and a big time coach - they'll get with SC on the 9th - Cal has depth at WR, Defensive backfield and they're not scared of SC. I hope they don't stumble vs. Southern Miss or Oregon st on the road. Can't fade Tedford.

Predictions - Keith Gilbertson is the first coach fired in the NCAA's

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
AC Transit said:
^ Wally Whitehurst fan huh? How can clemson win it in the ACC with Miami and Florida St with them now

Cal has major players and a big time coach - they'll get with SC on the 9th - Cal has depth at WR, Defensive backfield and they're not scared of SC. I hope they don't stumble vs. Southern Miss or Oregon st on the road. Can't fade Tedford.

Predictions - Keith Gilbertson is the first coach fired in the NCAA's
As you can see from my poll(guruness),I don't think Clemson will win the ACC,but I don't go to Vegas to collect chalk bets,like taking SC on a 100$ bet,and getting 190 back....(boring).I'd rather waste 50,and hope Clemson can turn it into 2,500.

Cal has a few good players,and are'nt even decent defensively.SC will destroy them,and they'll lose 2 more conference games to whoever.

Gilbertson ain't goin anywhere.

May 15, 2002
ya'll crack me up

a winning bet is a good bet...no matter how much you make - end of story

i hope some of you put your money where your mouth is and make that brainpower pay - betonsports and intertops are reputable places - step up and make some calls for the weekend

me: cal, hawaii, fresno, colo st

Jun 24, 2004
BAMMER said:
1.FLORIDA ST.
2.SOUTHERN CAL
3.OKLAHOMA
4.GEORGIA
5.MIAMI
6.OHIO ST
7.LSU
8.MICHIGAN
9.WEST VIRGINIA
10.TEXAS
11.KANSAS ST.
12.CLEMSON
13.WISCONSIN
14.FLORIDA
15.TENNESSEE
16.MISSOURI
17.CALIFORNIA
18.MINNESOTA
19.OREGON ST.
20.IOWA
21.UTAH
22.MEMPHIS
23.FRESNO ST.
24.NEBRASKA
25.PURDUE

This is how the season will END.Florida St.,even if they lose to Miami tomorrow,they will win out and end up beating USC in the championship game.Oklahoma will be a great team but the Big 12 championship game (or regular season)will cost them again,cuz it's just to many games against top teams.If Florida St wins against Miami,look for an undefeated season,and a National Championship.USC will lose a Pac-10 game most likely :cool: ,mark my word.
Memphis and Wisconsin are my sleepers,like Minnesota was a year ago.GURU SHIT 2004.Spread the knowledge with you don't knows!!!

Chris Rix is a FUCKING LOCK to blow at LEAST 1 to 3 more games. FSU WILL BE LUCKY TO FINISH IN THE TOP 10

Aug 20, 2004
BAMMER said:
rix is garbage.....FUUUUUUCK

10-0 and they can't find a way to control field position.they might not bounce back from this one.

BENCH RIX NOW.Did you hear musburger and danielson just berade him with insults..lol

Its hard to be a FSU fan...as well as a UW fan.

Ive been yellin at the TV screen for 3 years now about benchin Chris "Throwin' Pix" Rix...he lost that game ALL BY HIMSELF!!!Its very sad when one man can fuck up a season for a whole team...whada bitch!