The Guru's 2004 NCAA Football Poll (fact)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
1.FLORIDA ST.
2.SOUTHERN CAL
3.OKLAHOMA
4.GEORGIA
5.MIAMI
6.OHIO ST
7.LSU
8.MICHIGAN
9.WEST VIRGINIA
10.TEXAS
11.KANSAS ST.
12.CLEMSON
13.WISCONSIN
14.FLORIDA
15.TENNESSEE
16.MISSOURI
17.CALIFORNIA
18.MINNESOTA
19.OREGON ST.
20.IOWA
21.UTAH
22.MEMPHIS
23.FRESNO ST.
24.NEBRASKA
25.PURDUE

This is how the season will END.Florida St.,even if they lose to Miami tomorrow,they will win out and end up beating USC in the championship game.Oklahoma will be a great team but the Big 12 championship game (or regular season)will cost them again,cuz it's just to many games against top teams.If Florida St wins against Miami,look for an undefeated season,and a National Championship.USC will lose a Pac-10 game most likely :cool: ,mark my word.
Memphis and Wisconsin are my sleepers,like Minnesota was a year ago.GURU SHIT 2004.Spread the knowledge with you don't knows!!!

Jun 24, 2004
florida state is a joke, they talk about rix cutting down his turnovers, but like most college football (espn) experts are saying, its one thing to talk about its another to do it during the season. Florida state should consider a top 10 finish a great season.

MICHIGAN taking it to the orange bowl for a rematch with USC

May 15, 2002
SC sucks - watch teams scheme against bush now thats williams is gone

Cal is deep, don't sleep, big things going on in berkeley i thought you knew

oh yeah Utah is better than 21 too, that guy there is a coaching genius like tedford

May 4, 2002
DaytonFamily said:
florida state is a joke, they talk about rix cutting down his turnovers, but like most college football (espn) experts are saying, its one thing to talk about its another to do it during the season. Florida state should consider a top 10 finish a great season.

You're a moron.

Bammer you are truly a guru for selecting Florida State number one :devious:

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
My bad,Miami-Flo St. is next week as you already knew.I had one to many last night.
UVA's schedule is to tough.There D should be tight,but can a QB come thru for'em
Florida St. is finally reloaded,and they have capable backups for Rix incase he starts fuckin up.ERNIE SIMS will be a household name,mark it down.

Sep 13, 2002
lmao at sceam against bush. just like they did against mike williams? and um if v tech's coach didnt know what bush could do and didnt run sceams against him everyplay then he needs to be fired. when we saw him line up against the 6'3 DB and the DB was playing a few feet off him we new it was an automatic touchdown. he embarised there whole team.

L white will smash through lines like nothing. just like he did against v tech, should have ran him every play.

usc's 6'4 reciver fred davis didnt play, derick jones 6'2 one of the fastest recivers in college football didnt play, there 6'5 reciver jarrett only had 2 catches steve smith was quiet and mcfroy was no where to be found. not 1 reciver had a touchdown and not 1 running back scored a rushing touchdown. and still usc beat the best team they'll play all year. look at leinart's second half of that game. that will be the rest of the year. and once jerrett davis mcfroy jones all start playing more and getting used to the offense its over. not to mention usc's young and un expierienced offesive line, jeff byers the #1 recruit in the nation didnt even play. so weight till that shit comes together. and even if it dosent last night 0 turnovers with a brand new line and brand new recivers.

USC NC #1 undefeted

cal will be murdered for the shit that happened last year.

Sep 13, 2002
DATE & OPP RESULT CMP ATT YDS CMP% YPA TD INT SACK RAT ATT YDS AVG TD

8/28 @Virginia Tech Win 24-13 19 29 272 65.5 9.4 3 0 2 178.4 4 -3 -0.8 0

last years first game

DATE & OPP RESULT CMP ATT YDS CMP% YPA TD INT SACK RAT ATT YDS AVG TD

8/30 @Auburn Win 23-0 17 30 192 56.7 6.4 1 0 1 121.4 2 -1 -0.5 0

shitted on last years first game. this year his stats will shit on lasdt years as well. another reason usc will be #1 best backs and the best quarterback in the nation. FIGHT ON BITCHES

May 4, 2002
BAMMER said:
My bad,Miami-Flo St. is next week as you already knew.I had one to many last night.
UVA's schedule is to tough.There D should be tight,but can a QB come thru for'em
Florida St. is finally reloaded,and they have capable backups for Rix incase he starts fuckin up.ERNIE SIMS will be a household name,mark it down.
At least you know something about the actual teams, unlike 80% of the people who post in the sports forum. They ain't ready for Ernie Sims. Craphonso Thorpe's about to turn on the burners on some corners, and if he doesn't red shirt, Kenny O'Neal from Skyline High will be an impact receiver. One of my predictions this year is that BJ Ward blocks at least 3 kicks. No one has hops like that kid.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I think Florida & Cal are gonna finish top10...

lmao, my homies tryin to get Matt Roth (Iowa DE) to crip walk after a sack this year. He convinced him to do the Heisman pose vs USC when he sacked Palmer 2 years ago, and the Gator Chomp vs Florida last year. So if you see him do it this year you know where you heard it first