The Fuck is a GetLow Production????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2002
shut the fuck up you dicks... ddp is east coast... you think i peep some wacc ass independent lable that runs off of a site that pretty much one area peeps????

all i seen... was get low... shit looks just like duck down... i call it like i see it...

and if thats the worst you've read, then you must disagree with half your boys on this forum... cuz pretty much everyone is feelin my shit... dont respond out of ignorance you dumb fuck...

i dont care if you feel my views... but i give respect where respect is due...

and as far as being 17... im 18... high school graduate...

and if ANY of yall tryna see me in a battle... yeah... i want you to try...

yall can talk as much as you want... not like shit is gonna happen... you're in Cali... WEST COAST... im in VA... and even if i was in Cali... yall Inet Geeks wouldn't do shit...

half of yall faggots are white kids who think that "hardcore gangsta rap" is "off the hizzle fo' shizzle"

eat a dick...

"Quote:
Originally posted by BaYzHe||!PoW!||
get low... is another way of saying DUCK DOWN...

HEY! GUESS WHAT?
YOU'RE A FUCKIN IDIOT!!"

oh... and whoever said that...

you're a fuckin idiot for even commenting... how am i an idiot for saying get low is another way of saying duck down???? you're an idiot for disagreeing with me... because obviously... GET LOW is another way of saying DUCK DOWN...

yall can lick the balls... i give two fucks about most of the wacc ass artists on these fake internet lables...

i dont care if you agree with me... but i opinion will be respected as i respect yours...

yall want some? get at me...

faggots...

Apr 25, 2002
BaYzHe||!PoW!|| said:
yall can lick the balls... i give two fucks about most of the wacc ass artists on these fake internet lables...

actually, they're not internet labelz, they're real labelz who have come to tha internet. well, except maybe tha "On The Rise" labelz, i dont know about thoze.

Jun 9, 2002
ummmm i never said that...

"half of yall faggots are white kids who think that 'hardcore gangsta rap' is 'off the hizzle fo' shizzle'"

thats what i said... i never said everybody in cali...

i said half the people on this site...

you know what i "luv"...

when people get my words twisted when they're written right in front of them...

Apr 11, 2003
gooeygraphics.com
the fact that you said "off the hizzle fo' shizzle"...

is just funny to me...cuz even white kids don't talk like that... snoop is the only cat i've heard talk like that....

anyways, don't trip off of us though Bayzhe... its hard for us to communicate wit haters... we're not from where you're from... and you have to understand you came on a primarily bayarea site talkin shit about a bayarea label, so it was just hard to understand what you were sayin'... especially cuz your point was invalid from tha gate...

KaLiBaH said:
he said in 4th or 5th grade.... your only 17 (ok... 18) dog getlow was around way before you were packin lunch for those grades...maybe you should go to the duckdown forum and diss them since ya "theory" would work both wayz...

i mean shit if getlow was first then duckdown musta bit them right? lol

1 luv family...

Jul 6, 2002
Man i think its time to check yo' self seriously. I live in TX and i love the bay as much as i love the dirty south. Now i can't say Get Low was first and DDP second or Vice Versa but both labels started up in 92 on different sides of the map. IT ALWAYS HAPPENS wether in labels, music, production or anything else. For instance when N2DEEP came out in 92 with the single BACK TO THE HOTEL(which is a classic jam) at the same time Rump Shaker by Wrex N Effect comes out with the same Sax beat we all know the beat. Another example Kris Kros comes out with Jump and at the same time Jump Around comes out by House of Pain, and i know there are other examples out there but what u are talking about well i guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion but if it hasnt been brought up to the attention of DDP or Get Low LEAVE IT THE HELL ALONE dont start beef. We are all in it for the same reason the CASH we need to gather up our self esteem and start making a difference!

Jun 9, 2002
"anyways, don't trip off of us though Bayzhe... its hard for us to communicate wit haters..."

im not hatin... im just a stickler for originality...

i know yall aint gonna agree with me... i never said yall had to... i just got no respect for cats who come at me sideways...

i stated my opinion... and gave valid reasons as to why i thought i was right...

this really wasn't supposed to draw a lot of attention and make a lot of fuss...

i just saw something i didn't agree with... so i spoke my mind... but i see the childish antics of the internet never cease... i respect you for coming at me correct tho man... its better than half these chumps talkin shit to me not realizing whats up...

peace and health

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Get off Duck Downs nutz.

You're looking way too deep into this shit. Some cats from Duck Down have posted on this site and they are cool cats and show us all love.

We dont need some young ass uneducated sucka trying to educate us on some bullshit. Take that shit elsewhere...

Jun 9, 2002
suck my dick bitch... i call it like i see it... you act like im tryna get motherfuckers to band against the site and shit...

look... did you not read ANYTHING i said???? yall must be fucking retarded... keep your noses out of shit that doesn't concern you... did i come in here and diss you???? nope... did i say anything to you??? nope... did i make a thread in the flows forum WHERE THIS BELONGS and voice my opinion on something... YES... did i follow the rules of the forum... YES I DID...

are you hanging onto my fucking tip talking a lot of bull shit that isn't relevant????? damn right you are you fucking faggot...

release your grip bitch... back off the nuts...

Jun 9, 2002
bitch... im not hatin on anyone... for being on such a high horse... you seem to be doing exactly what your saying i shouldn't be doing... something im not even doing...

once again...

release the grip...

the fuck attaaah heeah, you beeeitches...

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
first of all: i wish u were here in front of me right now so i can put this size 12 steel toe boot directly up your young tender innocent ass to show u that i'm far from a bitch

second of all: again, wut the FUCK are you talkin about??
u ARE game goofy... and if anyone here is on anyones nuts, then it's YOU.... other wise you wouldn't have made this thread blatantly dick ridin on DUCK DOWN.... u act like your their main runnin mate or somethin.... anyhow, unscrew yo lips from buckshot's dick u little cake

third of all: yes u ARE talkin down... wut did JT's label ever do to you?? u just called em out over some stupid shit that don't even hold any truth... GLP bit Duck Down huh, WHERE'S YOUR PROOF BITCH? First of all, how the fuck can YOUR young ass be so sure that GLP even HEARD of Duck Down back in 1992 or 1993 when they first started out? In order for someone to be biting someone elses shit, that person has to KNOW that the other party exists, and then takes their shit regardless.... so therefore, YOU CAN'T. stop pullin shit from thin air...

and about that "I seem to be doing exactly what you shouldn't be doin" bullshit, get the fuck outta here, in no way wuz i down talkin or even disrespectin'.... i wuz lettin u know wut wuz REALLY goin on with u since your game goofy ass wuzn't knowin... but since u aint recognizing, then fuck yo dumb shit.... go take a seat and have yo'self a V8...

but yeah, keep on talkin.... and keep thinkin u can justify that shit u were talkin.... and keep on inching towards the spot of being the biggest j-cat on this board

May 10, 2002
SOAK::GAME said:
first of all: i wish u were here in front of me right now so i can put this size 12 steel toe boot directly up your young tender innocent ass to show u that i'm far from a bitch

second of all: again, wut the FUCK are you talkin about??
u ARE game goofy... and if anyone here is on anyones nuts, then it's YOU.... other wise you wouldn't have made this thread blatantly dick ridin on DUCK DOWN.... u act like your their main runnin mate or somethin.... anyhow, unscrew yo lips from buckshot's dick u little cake

third of all: yes u ARE talkin down... wut did JT's label ever do to you?? u just called em out over some stupid shit that don't even hold any truth... GLP bit Duck Down huh, WHERE'S YOUR PROOF BITCH? First of all, how the fuck can YOUR young ass be so sure that GLP even HEARD of Duck Down back in 1992 or 1993 when they first started out? In order for someone to be biting someone elses shit, that person has to KNOW that the other party exists, and then takes their shit regardless.... so therefore, YOU CAN'T. stop pullin shit from thin air...

and about that "I seem to be doing exactly what you shouldn't be doin" bullshit, get the fuck outta here, in no way wuz i down talkin or even disrespectin'.... i wuz lettin u know wut wuz REALLY goin on with u since your game goofy ass wuzn't knowin... but since u aint recognizing, then fuck yo dumb shit.... go take a seat and have yo'self a V8...

but yeah, keep on talkin.... and keep thinkin u can justify that shit u were talkin.... and keep on inching towards the spot of being the biggest j-cat on this board

HA...someone got they ass handed to em...all points were,well,on point!

BLayzay or whatever the fuck your name is..the reason why muthafuckas jumped on your back...is cus you had a label you aint even ever HEARD of...all in your typage...and like dude said...what did JT ever do to you?Did he fuck your bitch?Or worse,your mom?You should try mindin your own fuckin business...even if JT DID jack the idea...who gives a fuck???Why should YOU care?You gonna go run and tell Buck?WHat do you think hes gonna say??Probably somethin like.."FUck off KID...we got records to make and checks to cash"....learn your place in the rap game youngsta...cus whether or not YOU like the Get Low idea...JT hustles and makes his money(even if it is a lil shady at times)...he has conected with some of the biggest names in the INDUSTRY...muthafuckas you will probably never even meet in your fuckin life...so give respect where respect is due dog..cus you really look pathetic right now...

ANd just to pre-warn you...dont you dare say ANYTHING in re-butal...that you wouldnt ramble off to my grill...kapeesh?

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Your profile says you were born in 1980 yet it also says you are 17. So unless you still think this is 1997 something aint right.

Jun 9, 2002
ummm i did that on purpose about the age thing... October 29, 1984... im 18...

and as far as you wishing i was there right now... id tell you the same thing... im not on ddp's nuts... i got one duck down cd, and thats buckshot's bdi thug cd... and that shit is wacc... im far from on DDP's nuts... and i dont care if they know that get low is out there... look... i NEVER said buck shot was my favorite artist... i dont even feel that cat... heltah skeltah is ill... and coco brovas is dope... but im far from on ddp's nuts...

oh... and its not what JT did to me... its what he did to duck down... he USED THE CONCEPT... and if he didn't then it was just a coincidence... and i am wrong, which i can admit... this was just an opinion i was feelin at the time... i made a post on this forum and i kept gettin these annoying ass pop-ups for some lable called Get Low... and when i saw Get Low... i thought, yo, that sounds just like Duck Down...

i got no quarrel with any of yall... i was just expressing an opinion... i never said it was a FACT that Get Low bit duck down... it was an assumption... and someone can make an ass out of himself by assuming things... but you know what? i dont care... it was something i was feeling at the time that i didn't agree with...

oh, and as far as why i should care... really... i dont... if i cared, i woulda been callin the lable writing them letters instead of posting this on the site THAT IS HOSTED BY THE ARTIST IM VOICING MY OPINION ABOUT... if i was lookin for action to be taken against the lable, i would've made this statement somewhere else...

thats exaclty why i DIDN'T go up to buckshot and be like,"yo they're biting your shit" (that and i dont know people like that) but this shit doesn;t matter... this board doesn't matter...

as far as being the "biggest J-Cat" on this board... like i give a fuck... i could leave... come back in a week with a new name... speak some good game and yall would all be my boys...

i posted that shit up just to speak my mind... i aint tryna hate on anyone... if i was hatin... then id be like, yo, hes gettin money, so i dont like him, hes got better shit than me... i dont give a fuck about that... i dont even like buckshot... so why would i hate on JT if i dont even like buckshot more than JT...

it was an opinion... i said it... and im not going to change it just so i dont get a lot of shit from those who support those guys... i dont like 50 Cent but if someone came out with the name 2 Quarters id be like, yo, thats biting...

i give a fuck about this shit, so its whatever man... i got no beef with yall...

if anyone should be making a response, it should be the person i addressed the post to...

as far as me minding MY business... whos opinion was it??? who put his name on the thread??? who typed the shit up??? ME... and who did i address when i put it up????

NOT YOU!!!! none of you, not a single one of you has their name in that thread... so whos business are you going into, huh? think about that shit...

if you want to prove me wrong that get low came out before Duck down, then show me facts and do it... dont give me a bunch of bull shit about how im hatin and this that and the other...

shit is bull shit man... yall act like yall post in this forum everyday and im disturbing yalls everyday life or some shit... even the people who DO post on this forum haven't given me ANY shit... and those that HAVE spoken to me about this have come at me correct... asked me why i felt the way i do... and stated their OWN opinion without disrespecting...

all yall coming at me sideways can fuck off...