The Fuck is a GetLow Production????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2002
wacc ass imitator lable...

Get low? Fuck that, you suck clown//
You can get low on these nuts for biting Duck Down//
You've hidden the facts, but here's where your luck stops//
Fuck you, you aint no Heltah Skeltah, Smiff n Wesson or Buck Shot//
You get low for the fact you aint seeing me//
Your wacc ass should be shot for tryna bite DDP// (Duck Down Productions)
I'll easily prove you're wacc, the shit is at hand//
You're total A&R work is some Internet SPAM//
I'll diminish your scam, you aint know that biting was wrong? //
It's sad when half these cats on Flows Forum is nicer than yall//
And if you feeling these cats, then your boys just got fucked//
Yall get eXed out quicker than your annoying pop ups//

fuckin clowns...

A

All Out HOGG

Get Low been around longer then DDP...& How do you think they bit DDP anyway?

Jun 9, 2002
DUCK DOWN!!!! GET LOWWW!!!!!

its double speak... oh, and trust me... buck shot, heltah skeltah, coco brovas, and boot camp click been around waaayyyyy longer than... "J the Trigga" lmao

AHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

wacc ass lable man...

A

All Out HOGG

Naw Bayzhe they haven't been...

Getlow is one of the founders of bay rap...They've been maken music sinse they was lil rugrats...

Quinn was what 14 when his first shit dropped???

I feel duck down...But you spending way 2 much time if you think that the GLP or DD bit the title from one another...

Jun 9, 2002
since he was 14?? ooo wow... okay... Duck Down been out since i was in like 4th or 5th grade...

its whatever man... that shit is wacc... like eminem bit cage man...

get low... is another way of saying DUCK DOWN...

thats what im sayin... and that shit is wacc...

i aint on duck downs nuts or nothin... but that shit is fucked up that they tryna copy...

its whatever tho... everyone has their own view... this is just mine...

Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's some of the wackest shit I've read, your speakin bullshit, JT and Get Low been puttin it down light years before Duck Down. Get up on game sucka.

@OoODiSeMiNaTeOo, Get Low is a record company, but yes it is also a dance out in the sco.

Feb 23, 2003
Mak-X said:
bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's some of the wackest shit I've read, your speakin bullshit, JT and Get Low been puttin it down light years before Duck Down. Get up on game sucka.

@OoODiSeMiNaTeOo, Get Low is a record company, but yes it is also a dance out in the sco.
Yeah homie I know its a label, I'm a big JT fan myself I even have the book he put out. Good lookin' out though I appreciate it.

Apr 25, 2002
he said in 4th or 5th grade.... your only 17 dog getlow was around way before you were packin lunch for those grades...maybe you should go to the duckdown forum and diss them since ya "theory" would work both wayz...

i mean shit if getlow was first then duckdown musta bit them right? lol