The Fuck is a GetLow Production????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2002
how did i come sideways?????

i had an argument and i laid out the facts i thought i had...

and if i did come sideways, it wasn't at you... so why does it concern you???? doesn't that mean you're in other peoples business????

do yall ever READ what i say?

swear ta gawd yall are fucking blind...

May 10, 2002
BaYzHe||!PoW!|| said:

and if i did come sideways, it wasn't at you... so why does it concern you???? doesn't that mean you're in other peoples business????

Everything you sayin to US...applys to YOU...think about THAT...ASS...read your own posts moron..and youll answer all your questions..

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Niggas are comin in flocks and shit just to talk shit, who cares anymore, dude spoke what he thought, and if he spoke premature he knows that shit now.....let it go.....Bayzhe homie you should just save everybody the eyesore and delete this thread......

Apr 23, 2003
bayzhe.. i've known you for awhile so i'ma tell you like this..

get low = a dance step from fillmore/san francisco, ca

jt is from fillmore.. hence, the name of his label.

i'll leave it at that.. diss the bay again and we'll battle AGAIN in AUDIO.

peace.

Jun 9, 2002
never dissed the bay... just seemed "coincidental" that it would happen like that...

like it was "coincidental" eminem bit cage's style... and it was "coincidental" that lil romeo looks, acts, and sounds JUST LIKE lil bow wow...

but... Honor man... if you read the rest of the bull shit man, you know me... i aint do this shit to draw attention... you know me man, i feel something for a minute and i put it down... i used to write disses to people months before they ever got used...

i dont really care tho... if it mattered, then get low would be gettin sued by duck down lol... prolly not... lol...

oh... dont battle me audio... pleeaaase not that... lmao aiight man...

peace and health man...