the fourth kind

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
Finally got around to seeing this....like said above a few times was really good IMO and don't care if it was real or not.

Was pretty creepy

POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT BELOW

Only thing I'd like to have seen was what happened to the black professor of ancient language, what did he have to say about what happened with the other two before Mila got paralyzed (anyone else notice the real life version was in a wheel chair?)

Also at the begining there is a woman interviewed who is not ever brought back into the story, I think at least haha

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
After all these positive reviews on here I was actually lookin forward to this, so I checked it out, and...I can't believe you guys!

The fuck? This movie sucks! I hadn't heard anything about this movie and when they said it is real, I said, well ok, but as soon as I saw the terrible acting of that "Real" Abbey Tyler, I was like this is some fake bullshit.

I made it to the end of the movie though, and well...one of the worst movies I actually sat through...