the fourth kind

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
The Fourth Kind

Gonna go see this tonight with my gurl shit looks hella dope. I will post my comments on it when I get back tonight... Pretty sure this will be FAR better than Paranormal Activity. Seeing as this shit is actually based off real stories.

Mar 18, 2003
I actually do not find this movie appealing. I mean, they have people screaming, shaking, and a creepy looking owl, which to me are mere gimmicks. As for this being based on a true story, that could mean any number of things. All they need are a few names and a few purported stories and they have a basis of "truth". I will still watch this, just not at the movies.

Rezin

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2008
It's not real. The psychiatrist that the person in the movie is based on doesn't even exist.
There were a couple missing people in that town though, that's all it's based on.

Just another gimmick.

Jun 19, 2004
Saw it tonight, was not disappointed. I had heard some one mention this movie at work and headed out with my younger brothers. Soon as I got home though I went online to find info about the lady and what not so I guess the marketing campaign worked. I know one scene that made every one jump the fuck up. Also the Paranormal Activity line was full of 90's babies so fuck that movie!

Feb 9, 2006
Went and saw it Friday night. Movie was trippy as fuck. Crazy ass shit happening to those people in Nome. I liked it alot. Whether its fake or not, shit was a good watch.