The Five Stages of Collapse

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Miro

Sicc OG
Sep 20, 2006
So how do you explain the mess going on in the stock market? Also, and this is very important to me, how do you explain the rise in gold prices, and why I can't even find silver? Not to mention, if I do find it, I have to pay a premium? How do you explain the fact that bullion is being horded as we speak?

Also, what is your take on retail stores such as Mervyns closing a vast number of stores, Starbucks closing a vast number of stores, home construction taking a dive and many car dealerships closing?
People were living in a bubble, average american lives beyond there means. When they couldnt pay there home mortgages and then lost their jobs, it was game over. Markets are now adjusting to the 8 trillion dollars that evaporated.

This is that kind of shit that happens when there are no regulations in free markets. Concentration of wealth has gotten outrageous. The Man trying every thing he can to wring every single penny out of the average worker.

Jul 6, 2002

I just watched this movie the other day. Thought some of you would be interested.

I didn't think all that highly of it, but some of you may enjoy it more than me.
I just watched it and it had its ups and downs...there was a point in that movie where it made me want to hit up Home Depot and get some fertilizer and seeds and see if i have a green thumb or not...