The Fall of Troy news

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Update from The Fall of Troy practicing for their Spring 2008 headlining tour with The Dear Hunter, Foxy Shazam, and Tera Melos.

AHHHHH so pumped, tour starts next week.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Andrew and Frank are on absolutepunk.com right now answering questions, I guess Thomas split his head open at a show last night so he's not around.
But Andrew said after this tour they're going to Europe to do a couple shows and then they're going back to Seattle to start working on the new album, maybe with Matt Bayles again or someone smaller on the producer scale, so it might be out by the end of the year. He played FCPREMIX for guitar hero on medium and got 86%. His new favorite band is called Loom, I'm about to go check them out. Frank says he met the band on their first west coast tour and they became friends, and when Tim was leaving they knew he was in a band so they asked him to be the new bass player. They still want to do the split with The #12 but it's going to be put behind recording the new album so we're still going to have to wait awhile. Thomas says there isn't going to be as much screaming on the new record, which is weird because Straightjacket Keelhaul and Vomiting Winter both have a lot of screaming. Frank's favorite band is Beirut hahaha. If they had their choice they would play with Fear Before and HeavyHeavyLowLow on their next tour. They predicted Protest the Hero would blow up when they toured with them a couple years ago, their next pick to blow is Foxy Shazam. They thought about doing a split with Tera Melos but think Tera's too good and they don't want to get embarassed. They're not going to do the heavy/poppy 2 EP thing anymore. Andrew's favorite song is The Lake & The River by The Dear Hunter, Frank's is Falling Man by Blonde Redhead. They want to do more Deftones covers. And they're all voting Obama.

My favorite quote of the whole thing:
Any tips on song writing? Lyrical tips? Anything....
I love you guys.

Andrew- listen to the dear hunter.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm

I know a guy going to the first show of the tour next weekend, so he's gonna up it for me as soon as he gets home and I'll have it on here. Crazy how long everyone's been waiting for this and now it's finally coming out.