the cover... i cant dig it

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
I think it'd be fun to run into school with a chainsaw and cut up mothafucka from the waist up and then sew back together before the police come, act like everything is fine, then pull out a mac-11 and have a shootout with the police and if I survive, jack a cop car and their guns, run over kids at another school while shootin at teachers

May 15, 2003
im not into that kind of stuff. this is music. thats the kind of music i like. it doesnt make me a bad person for listening to it. i like horror movies. i like comic books. all the same thing. if mars changes his music to postitve music then he will lose me as a fan.
i was just talking about one song, not his whole genre. if that would still affect your opinion of him, thats as ignorent as me hearing mac dre's song "shoulda been more" and going "what??? mac dre is a human being with a conscience???? but if he tells the girl not to become a ho, thats one less ho he could be pimping!!!! ill never listen to him again!!!"

May 15, 2003
i would skip that song.
then thats totally cool, i mean you explained to me that you dont let music influence your desire to kill, but someone who's the equivalent to "stan" in eminems song stan might hear the positive song and realize "hey... this is only music... maybe ill put this gun down and abort my plans to murder someone"

if the "stan" skipped the song and went to murder people anyways, it would only go to prove that music is not at fault, that the guy made personal choices to ignore the responsibility message.

Sep 16, 2008
lol dude is dissing mars about shooting people on covers and at the same time he has a mack 10 song in his sig. bitch you aint no ninja

May 24, 2002
lol dude is dissing mars about shooting people on covers and at the same time he has a mack 10 song in his sig. bitch you aint no ninja
I still cant believe people are taking this thread seriously

DUDE POSTS AT THE SICCNESS! every rapper on here as a song about killing someone... unless this guy only listens to will smith.

This thread is a joke and I cant believe people are thinking its real

May 15, 2003
im not dissing anyone, and if you really read what i said, i explain that i completely understand why people like horrorcore music. im just saying its not cool to kill anyone in real life. if you have no plans to kill anyone in real life, this thread is void to you, in otherwords dont feel offended. if you want me to say something positive about mars, ill say this: i like the cover of mars attacks. happy now?

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
im not dissing anyone, and if you really read what i said, i explain that i completely understand why people like horrorcore music. im just saying its not cool to kill anyone in real life. if you have no plans to kill anyone in real life, this thread is void to you, in otherwords dont feel offended. if you want me to say something positive about mars, ill say this: i like the cover of mars attacks. happy now?
No sir, I am not happy

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
yeah, very funny, ha. ha. ha. thats very creative and original, you have such a psychoticly dark sense of humor har har har har har
why thank you sir, I spent all night thinking of something like that and I'm glad to see my morbid sense of humor is appreciated :cool:

if peopel wanna be morbid and dark, let them, you should only have a problem with it if they come after you, and seriously why couldn't you just PM this to Mars if you felt that killing children is such a bad thing. It's not like anyone here is actually gonna do it, except Jeff Weise, but he's dead.

May 15, 2003
at this point, i dont care what happens with this thread. delete it, trash me, whatever... i guess all of you are mentally balanced and theres no need to worry about any of you going beserk and killing, so therefore, my posts are void. my very first post was just me seeing the cover and going "hmm..well thats not cool" and posting it. the fact that it happened on columbines anniversary is pure coinsidence, i honestly had no idea.

i still think its retarded that anyone would make a song or cover about killing innocent kids as if its something to be proud of, it would be as retarded as if someone made a song about bullying weaker kids and put himself sticking a kids head in the toilet on the cover. but if thats the kind of stuff you guys are feeling, who am i to tell you to stop? just as who are you to tell me i cant dislike the music/cover? im officially done, no more replies from me on this one.

and to mars personally: i got nothing against you, im not trying to be a dick, im just giving my honest opinion. im judging the cover and not you as a person, you told me to get that book, and even though i didnt it showed that your taking responsibility. from your posts on here you seem like a down to earth person.