the cover... i cant dig it

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 26, 2008
www.TenFortyFour.com
nothing against you or your music personally mars, im speaking on the cover of your new album alone. shooting kids... i just cant dig it :(
really? i can. kids are assholes. haha naw for real tho its not like mars personally goes out and shoots kids daily. its entertainment. calm down. buy this when it comes out and enjoy the music, maybe even laugh at a few parts.

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
nothing against you or your music personally mars, im speaking on the cover of your new album alone. shooting kids... i just cant dig it :(
I dunno where you have been, but shooting kids is pretty popular these days. Besides it's just a cover. In Horrorcore it's all about shock. Kids can identify with that shit. It wouldn't hurt my feelings at all if another kid that people pick on comes to school and killed some people. The world is madness. Get used to it because it will only get worse as time goes on and that's on the real.

How you gonna have Dre Dog in your sig and complain about a cover thats touchy? Go listen to Mind Fulla Hatred or what not. All about wasting motherfuckers. Why make it wrong to kill kids when it should be wrong to kill anyone? You can't have double standards.

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
The point of that cover is to get a reaction from people. If you are offended by it or think its wrong, then its served its purpose.

It is 4/20 today, Columbine's massacre was 10 years ago on this day. Phil Chalmers a best selling author released his book today called "Inside The Mind Of a Teen Killer". Order it from Amazon today. He speaks on stuff like this and talks shit about me, Marlyn Manson, Insane Clown Posse, Tupac and more.

Click here to order.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
The point of that cover is to get a reaction from people. If you are offended by it or think its wrong, then its served its purpose.

It is 4/20 today, Columbine's massacre was 10 years ago on this day. Phil Chalmers a best selling author released his book today called "Inside The Mind Of a Teen Killer". Order it from Amazon today. He speaks on stuff like this and talks shit about me, Marlyn Manson, Insane Clown Posse, Tupac and more.

Click here to order.
LOL! Awesome plug.

May 15, 2003

Click here to order.
hey, thats cool, all you guys can calm down. i do not wish for the cover to be banned or anything, i just personally cant find anything i really like about it. i realize that anyone who would even consider doing something like that is mentally not balanced, and that they are going to do it regardless if they saw the cover or not. i listen to songs like cop killer, and buy necro albums, so im not speaking on your music, but...i dont know... i just couldnt get into the cover. if it was you with boxing gloves knocking out some bullies and it was called "school house box" i'd think it was funny... but i also realize that wouldnt be as shocking and would affect sales.

i guess who i really should be talking to is the fans of this cover, do you guys listen to this music because its entertaining?, or do you really have some deep feelings and sometimes think about killing innocent people?

i realize that the cover might not be influencing anyone, but it may very well draw unbalanced people to it. where theres smoke, theres fire, and if nobody knows whats going on in this kids head, it might be up to us to put the fire out before its too late.

theres people who will listen to music like that and think "hey, this is no different than watching a horror movie" and then theres people who will listen to it and go "this is the soundtrack to my life...and i want to kill people", the people from the second example are mentally unbalanced and do not know right from wrong, but it's definatly possible to teach them right from wrong before they go kill somebody. i cant judge your music at all, because i honestly have only heard like 1 or 2 of your songs, but it'd be cool to find out you've made at least one song telling your fans to be responsible. same goes for anyone else in the serial killer music genre. if this is something you feel would affect your career, i dont hold it against you, get your money.

Apr 13, 2007
i personally like the gore the shock and the offensive stuff in horrorcore. does it make me want to kill people? no. theres lots of other things in the world that want to make me kill people besides music. people make me want to kill people. i like the school house glock cover because hes in a kindergarden class killing a bunch of kids. to me thats funny.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
h but it'd be cool to find out you've made at least one song telling your fans to be responsible. same goes for anyone else in the serial killer music genre..
What the fuck...

And everyone here is mentally stable (except EBD.. He's a maniac). Anything can make a crazy person snap. If you're going to go crazy, you're going to go crazy. There were crazy fucks before movies and rap came along, and there will continue to be.

May 15, 2003
i personally like the gore the shock and the offensive stuff in horrorcore. does it make me want to kill people? no. theres lots of other things in the world that want to make me kill people besides music. people make me want to kill people. i like the school house glock cover because hes in a kindergarden class killing a bunch of kids. to me thats funny.
but why cant we rise above wanting to kill eachother? i understand the rage if the person has done something horrible, but lots of murders happen for absolutely no reason. people get frustrated and want to kill, but why not travel and see something beautiful instead? theres just as much positive things in the world as negative, you just gotta look. i mean, i have relatives and friends who have lost loved ones to senseless murder. lets grow up and thrive on peace, not war. if you feel like people dont respect you, you might need to look into yourself and make a change, personally i cant respect anyone who thinks killing kindergardners is funny, so maybe thats the reason. come on, lets get it togeather for 2009 and concentrate on making the world a better place. lets rise above the bullshit peacefully and take responsibility. lets look up to people like ghandi and not people like ed gein (the real one).

Apr 13, 2007
im not into that kind of stuff. this is music. thats the kind of music i like. it doesnt make me a bad person for listening to it. i like horror movies. i like comic books. all the same thing. if mars changes his music to postitve music then he will lose me as a fan.