The CONVICTS?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2006
Yep I got all them joints. I got every RAL release except teh two albums by Choice I passed her up bc she looked liek a transsexual on teh covers and plus Willie D wrecked her on his Goin Out Like A Soldier album. My thing is I dont sale any of my albums I keep them all.

Whatever happen to O.G. Style? His Ral album I KNOW HOW TO PLAY EM' was some uncut dope on that Rakim & Big Daddy Kane tip.
Do you have all the Raheem albums, The Botany Boys and both TMT albums?

STRATEGY

Mar 17, 2006
I dont know

bc them 3 seagram albums, DMG Rigamortiz, Scarface albums also do or die headz or tailz, big mike something serious, bushwick bill phantom of the rapera and little big man, devin the dude are all better thenb that convicts album.

Its a fact Rap alot got the best catalog for some classics. I got every R.A.L album except that bitch Choice 2 albums.
Wow, I can't believe you think those Bushwick's are better than The Convicts.

It's all good though, that's a nice collection.

I have hell of (but not all) those old 'Hot Club Wax' maxi-singles that RAL used to put out. Some of them have different versions that what eventually got on the albums...

STRATEGY

Feb 8, 2003
Do you have all the Raheem albums, The Botany Boys and both TMT albums?

STRATEGY
Yes I do have all the raheem and too much trouble albums. Raheem was that nigga I spoke to him before the summer he said he was working on a new album.

Heres what I got

Raheem

THE VIGALENTE (1988)
THE INVINCIBLE (1992)

Too Much Trouble

PLAYERS CHOICE (1993)
TOO MUCH WEIGHT (1997)

I dont think Bottany Boyz was on R.A.L ( i did have a couple of they tapes but dont remeber seeing no r.a.l logo on them) lol now i gotta go in my collection i havent played them bottany albums in years

do you mean

TRINITY GARDEN CARTEL

Jan 6, 2003
Botany boys weren't on RAL. I got all the RAL album releases too up to somewhere around the last Blac monks album, including def IV, ghetto boys and royal flush. After that the albums became more and more boring. I'm not talking about the albums by original ral artists but the other ones that were released.

OG style released I still know how to play'em and Return of da game. I think he also released a compilation but I haven't been able to track it down. I remember seing in on his website. Hella cool guy, very polite and serious about his business. It's a shame that he passed away.

Gambitowens, don't you have the bringin hell on earth album by too much trouble? I don't see it listed above. and yeah, Choice was a bad bitch on her two albums but they are funny. that debut CD was hella hard. Back seat betty and pipe dreams were funny as hell. the original nasty girl rapper way before lil kim, HWA, BWP or anybody else. gotta give it up to her. Have you heard her feature on that second Sho album? She's dope on the track where she and sho disses each other.