The CONVICTS?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2003
The convicts album is on my top 10 dopest albums list fa sho. That classic rap-a-lot sound, it's just a shame that it was overshadowed by We can't be stopped and the scarface solo album that came out at the same time.

Feb 8, 2003
The convicts album is on my top 10 dopest albums list fa sho. That classic rap-a-lot sound, it's just a shame that it was overshadowed by We can't be stopped and the scarface solo album that came out at the same time.
I never thought taht we cant be stopped album wa sthat tight. Scarface solo was hard.

Mar 17, 2006
I think it's actually better than both.

It's a top 5 all-time Rap-A-Lot album, at the least...

STRATEGY

Feb 8, 2003
I think it's actually better than both.

It's a top 5 all-time Rap-A-Lot album, at the least...

STRATEGY
I dont know

bc them 3 seagram albums, DMG Rigamortiz, Scarface albums also do or die headz or tailz, big mike something serious, bushwick bill phantom of the rapera and little big man, devin the dude are all better thenb that convicts album.

Its a fact Rap alot got the best catalog for some classics. I got every R.A.L album except that bitch Choice 2 albums.

Feb 8, 2003
u got those Def IV, Royal Flush and Ghetto Boys albums too? Those are pretty rare and expensive nowadays
Yep I got all them joints. I got every RAL release except teh two albums by Choice I passed her up bc she looked liek a transsexual on teh covers and plus Willie D wrecked her on his Goin Out Like A Soldier album. My thing is I dont sale any of my albums I keep them all.

Whatever happen to O.G. Style? His Ral album I KNOW HOW TO PLAY EM' was some uncut dope on that Rakim & Big Daddy Kane tip.