The colts are going down!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
shut up, take that useless bullshit out of the thread

anyways. it was a tough loss, but I'm happy about what I saw today, based upon my low expectations. TP made some mistakes and showed his inexperience, but overall I was impressed. the defense looked a lot better than expected as well, especially in the 2nd half. this team showed promise and some fight, which is all I am lookig for this year. happiest I've been with a loss that I can remember in a long time.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
...but I'm happy about what I saw today, based upon my low expectations. TP made some mistakes and showed his inexperience, but overall I was impressed. the defense looked a lot better than expected as well, especially in the 2nd half. this team showed promise and some fight, which is all I am lookig for this year. happiest I've been with a loss that I can remember in a long time.
Same.

The way they played today left me more confident in next weeks game. Aside from the interceptions they played well enough to win today, which was a game everyone said was out of their reach. Pryor looked better than expected, and Streater didn't look bad. As far as losses go, I'm content.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2005
Same.

The way they played today left me more confident in next weeks game. Aside from the interceptions they played well enough to win today, which was a game everyone said was out of their reach. Pryor looked better than expected, and Streater didn't look bad. As far as losses go, I'm content.
Agreed I was as excited as I been in awhile watching a game, sadly we get what 1 game or so a year like this leaving it all out there and keeping things competitive. I didn't expect this showing in the opener can't wait for next week.