The colts are going down!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
I've been saying for years Pryor needs to play...You guys are only playing against the colts but this is more promising than any QB you have had in the past 5 years.
you can still see the lack of experience with pryor though. Like burning a time out cause he didnt get out of the huddle until 6 seconds left on the play clock

definetly gives us a chance though. especially when teams know about our o-line

Props: MaC A$$ ViC

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
I've been saying for years Pryor needs to play...You guys are only playing against the colts but this is more promising than any QB you have had in the past 5 years.
you say "only playing against the colts" like they're some pushover team. they won 11 games last year and went to the playoffs, then lost to the ravens. not like they're the jags or some other bottom dweller.

Apr 2, 2010
you say "only playing against the colts" like they're some pushover team. they won 11 games last year and went to the playoffs, then lost to the ravens. not like they're the jags or some other bottom dweller.
Naw, I know they are a decent team. But if we are talking about their defense its been one of the worst in the league for the past decade and this year is no different.

If they were playing the Saints I would say the same thing, the offense has no bearing on how the Raiders offense performs.

Props: corinthian