THE COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2006
Looks sick...hella good games on the 3rd. Imma watch the Fresno/Cal game, but that shit will overlap with Boise/Georgia and LSU/Oregon. Fuck I don't know which one to DVR

Sep 15, 2009
I want to wear one of those Oregon uniforms so I can feel like a badass lol. They're fuckin sick! Boise helmets are nice too

Jan 9, 2009
Here's a bigger pic. These are what they are going to wear Vs. LSU

god damn that shit is tight. i cant even front.
the gloves are the cherry on top. damn.

i wonder if theres a chart/picture of all the oregon colorways thus far.
soco, have you ever seen anyone with ALL the jerseys?
like every one that drops they go cop one...

i wish ou did a carbon fiber alternate.

Oct 3, 2006
Honestly I was thinking LSU would barely sneak by Oregon...But looks like they caught a break with this shit....

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/08/26/sports/main20097847.shtml
LSU players charged, suspended over bar fight

BATON ROUGE, La. - Police have issued arrest warrants charging LSU quarterback Jordan Jefferson and a teammate, Joshua Johns, with second-degree battery for a bar fight that injured four people last week, and the players have been suspended indefinitely.

Baton Rouge police Sgt. Don Stone says in a statement Friday that investigators have contacted the players' attorney, Nathan Fisher, and LSU coach Les Miles, and asked the players to turn themselves in.

Jefferson and Johns, a linebacker, face felony charges for their alleged roles in a fight outside Shady's bar in Baton Rouge on Aug. 19.

A police report says a 19-year-old woman named Victoria Long said she witnessed several LSU players beating one of the alleged victims and saw Jefferson kick that man in the face.

Jefferson's suspension means that Jarrett Lee will likely be LSU's starter in the team's opener against Oregon, CBSSports.com's Tom Fornelli reports.

This news comes after a week of speculation about what took place in a bar fight involving a number of LSU players. There had been a report last weekend that four LSU players were going to be arrested on Monday, but that did not happen and instead the four players were interviewed by Baton Rouge police on Tuesday. Police then investigated the homes of different LSU players on Wednesday, including Jefferson's where 49 pairs of shoes were confiscated.

Witness reports claimed that Jefferson had kicked a man in the head during the altercation

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
It kinda sucks he got suspended, because now, IF the Ducks win, everyone will say they won because Jefferson was suspended. IF the Ducks lose, everyone will say the Ducks suck and they should of beat a Jefferson-less LSU.

Apr 23, 2010
yeah this is gonna be a hard game for oregon. they got alot of great players on there O but what im worryed about is there D. last year they had a great D and lost a few key players like Mathews and Bair and Rowe...

about the LSU game it does suck that oregon kinda loses no matter if they win. but oregon needs to keep there guard up cuz Lee is good and LSU's D is very good.

i hope oregon beat the shit out of them like 75-0 but idk.

i think loseing cliff hurts us more than LSU losing there starting QB