the bungals have some dedicated fans...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
You're in a Bengals thread talking about the Steelers. You're like one of those gay dudes who tells everyone he's straight but he can't stop talking about dick.

I'm not saying Bengals dont have real fans. One of the games I went to, I went to with my buddy who is a cool dude and a Bengals fan. But many of those people were straight up disrespectful at the game and didn't seem to notice the difference between a friendly rivalry and just being seriously sad, bitter human beings.

And there's a HUGE difference between Bengals and Steelers fans - merchandise sales, blackouts, ticket sales, etc. To be honest, I've lived in Pittsburgh damn near 30 years and literally 99% of the people I'm friends with have been Steelers fans for life, their parents were Steelers fans, their parent's parents were Steelers fans, and so on. It's what we do here.

Now if you want to talk about Steelers fans who aren't from Pittsburgh, I 100% agree with you, but I don't know any of them besides Vamps and he doesn't fall into that category either.
No. Im in a bengals FAN thread being commented on by a steeler fan. The irony of a steeler fan calling any team out for having bandwagon fans is hilarity that demanded being pointed out.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
No. Im in a bengals FAN thread being commented on by a steeler fan. The irony of a steeler fan calling any team out for having bandwagon fans is hilarity that demanded being pointed out.
So you're saying if I was a fan of another team, my point might or might not be valid. But since I'm a Steelers fan I'm automatically wrong? That's some shit logic.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
So you're saying if I was a fan of another team, my point might or might not be valid. But since I'm a Steelers fan I'm automatically wrong? That's some shit logic.
No. I was simply pointing out the irony of a stealer fan calling out ANYBODY for having bandwagon fans. LOL

Name me a team that has a bigger bandwagon following than either the Lakers, Yankees, Cowboys, or Steelers. Just one.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
CINCINNATI -- The Bengals have sold out their Nov. 13 home game against the Pittsburgh Steelers, breaking their streak of seven straight games blacked out on local television because of less-than-capacity crowds.

Cincinnati (5-2) failed to sell out its last four games in 2010 and the first three this year. The Bengals drew only 41,142 fans for a win over Buffalo on Oct. 2, the smallest regular-season crowd in Paul Brown Stadium's 12-year history.

The team's unexpectedly strong start has revived fans' interest. Plus, thousands of Steelers fans make the five-hour drive to Cincinnati each year, filling the stadium. The last time the Bengals sold out a regular-season home game was Nov. 8 last year, when the Steelers were in town for a 27-21 win.
Look, the Bengals are 5-2. You know what that means?

ALL ABOOAAARD!

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
No. I was simply pointing out the irony of a stealer fan calling out ANYBODY for having bandwagon fans. LOL

Name me a team that has a bigger bandwagon following than either the Lakers, Yankees, Cowboys, or Steelers. Just one.
You're going to get that whenever a team has success over a sustained period of time. People are going to jump on the bandwagon. But to say that Steeler fans as a whole are anything like Lakers fans is stupid..

The Steelers are like few other teams in the way they approach things. A lot of people across the country identify with them because of that and stadiums reflect that everywhere the Steelers play..

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
it's not stupid at all. when teams have a lot of success, they get a lot of bandwagon fans. the steelers aren't exempt from that, it's the same shit.
Yeah, agreed. All I said was that Steelers fans and Laker fans are nowhere near the same. There are only a handful of actual legitimate Lakers fans, the rest just like throwing flags on their cars 4 games into the playoffs..

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
Yeah, agreed. All I said was that Steelers fans and Laker fans are nowhere near the same. There are only a handful of actual legitimate Lakers fans, the rest just like throwing flags on their cars 4 games into the playoffs..
there are a only a handful of real steeler fans, the rest just like waving yellow towels around when they make the super bowl.

ESCOBAR 92113

BARRIO LOGAN
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
Every team has bandwagon fans. The teams that consistently sell out are franchises with winning traditions, or maybe there just is t anything else to do in that city lol.
The bengals fans are taking a stand against their owner. Remember, the bengals are a product and the fans are consumers. Fans are just demanding a better product, that's all.
At 5-2 I think fans are starting to get back in the stadium, some might be hesitant and not have faith that they'll continue or some might just be boycotting the owner altogether. It doesn't make them any less of a fan.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Lol Green Bay falls into both those categories and definitely always sells out
Isn't there like a 20 year waiting list for GB season tix? I can't imagine that. I put money down for season tix last March for the Seahawks and had them in hand in August. Or what about the Red Sox and Yankees. I'm sure they have to have crazy wait lists too.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Who would've thought win and people will come. :rolleyes:
You're missing the flipside of that. Lose, and people should still support their team. Otherwise, they're only fans when its convenient. Don't get mad though, you were obviously a fan when they were losing, so you're exempt from that.

Nov 7, 2006
there are a only a handful of real steeler fans, the rest just like waving yellow towels around when they make the super bowl.
have to disagree with you there. steeler fans are probably the most loyal in the league. have you ever been to a steeler game against you're teeam? i bet there were tons of there fans in that bitch. they always got fans following them and shit to whereever they play more so than other team i think.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
have to disagree with you there. steeler fans are probably the most loyal in the league. have you ever been to a steeler game against you're teeam? i bet there were tons of there fans in that bitch. they always got fans following them and shit to whereever they play more so than other team i think.
the steelers dont play boise st....