The Broncos Are Fuckin Up!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Don't forget who hired him Rossibreath. The Yorks know absolutely nothing about football. They hired him based on how they liked him during his interview, not based on what plans he had for the team or how good of a defensive coordinator he was.

May 2, 2002
Everyone looks good being the D coordinator in BMore…that D has been stacked with talent for a while.

Nolan is considered to be a pretty good D coordinator though. I really don’t know if he is or not…but if your only focus is on the D…you don’t get distracted with all the bullshit of being the HC.

He may have been handling the D with the Niners…but he wasn’t spending 100% of his time on it…I’m sure it’s easy to fuck up trying to do too much.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
University of Oregon
(graduate assistant)
Stanford University
(linebackers coach)
Rice University
(defensive line coach)
Louisiana State University
(linebackers coach)
Denver Broncos
(linebackers coach)
New York Giants
(defensive coordinator)
Washington Redskins
(defensive coordinator)
New York Jets
(defensive coordinator)
Baltimore Ravens
(wide receivers coach (2001), defensive coordinator)
San Francisco 49ers
(head coach)

Denver Broncos
(defensive coordinator)

Apr 25, 2002
Everyone looks good being the D coordinator in BMore…that D has been stacked with talent for a while.

Nolan is considered to be a pretty good D coordinator though. I really don’t know if he is or not…but if your only focus is on the D…you don’t get distracted with all the bullshit of being the HC.

He may have been handling the D with the Niners…but he wasn’t spending 100% of his time on it…I’m sure it’s easy to fuck up trying to do too much.
What I'm trying to get across to you guys is Nolan may have been the Head Coach, but Mike Martz had 100% control of the offense. Nolan had absolutely nothing to do with the offense and only focused on the defense. But even if he had been focused on the entire team as opposed to just the defense, the fact of the matter is it was his SCHEMES and PHILOSOPHIES that were unsuccessful. His schemes and philosophies are not going to change just because he is only focused on defense now. That's his style. It's the way he likes to play defense.

Mar 16, 2005
Feb 14, 2004
r u fuckin serious??? look at these ugly ass alternate uniforms. i would hate to be a Denver Bronco this season. having to wear these fugly ass uniforms.

but, at least them Broncos players will still be making millions of dollars lol